Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Denial, you live there.

Also, I encourage you to post all of what you said as it's a bannable offense, nothing would please me more.

I will await your posting.
Bannable offense? Oh so it's okay for someone to "supposedly" post my personal info from elsewhere and "supposedly" tell you shit about me, and use my chat from elsewhere, but not for me? Hahaha. Like I said, be specific. What have I lied about. Let's hear it brah.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
DO YOU NEED TO LUBE UP YOUR FAKE VAGINA BEFORE IT GETS USED? YES OR NO
Some trans girls have issues with it (just as some cis girls do), but most do actually self lubricate the same way a cis girl would. It's a big misconception that they don't self lubricate. You do have to dilate for 12 months (less and less) to maintain good depth.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Bannable offense? Oh so it's okay for someone to "supposedly" post my personal info from elsewhere and "supposedly" tell you shit about me, and use my chat from elsewhere, but not for me? Hahaha. Like I said, be specific. What have I lied about. Let's hear it brah.
Honest question here - did you have your name legally changed from Goliath? Because my thinking was that Goliath was more of a nickname, and not your actual name.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bannable offense? Oh so it's okay for someone to "supposedly" post my personal info from elsewhere and "supposedly" tell you shit about me, and use my chat from elsewhere, but not for me?Hahaha. Like I said, be specific. What have I lied about. Let's hear it brah.
Yup.

so go ahead tuff guy, post it.

Also I'm not going to go into personal shit about you, then I'd be doing the same thing dipshit. I just wanted you to know we all know (IE. not just me) you're full of shit.

Every post you make, we laugh at you.

FYI, you can pretend you don't care what we think and say about you all we want but pretending doesn't change the fact you're a piece of shit....dick or no dick, man or woman.

Come at me bro.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
I dont give a fuck about the lolsy trans situation, but I would like to point out that this thread is quickly degenerating into violating the rules in the stickied post. This seems like a slippery slope. Just playing chaotic neutral here. True neutral? Whatever, you get my point

No real life information about Rerolled users (Present or Past) without the consent of the person in question

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yup.

so go ahead tuff guy, post it.

Also I'm not going to go into personal shit about you, then I'd be doing the same thing dipshit. I just wanted you to know we all know (IE. not just me) you're full of shit.

Every post you make, we laugh at you.

FYI, you can pretend you don't care what we think and say about you all we want but pretending doesn't change the fact you're a piece of shit....dick or no dick, man or woman.

Come at me bro.
You've already done it dumbass. You're either A) Full of shit or B) Breaking rules and stooping low and being a hypocrite.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dont give a fuck about the lolsy trans situation, but I would like to point out that this thread is quickly degenerating into violating the rules in the stickied post. This seems like a slippery slope. Just playing chaotic neutral here. True neutral? Whatever, you get my point
Correct, which is why I informed him he would be banned if he did it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well unless goliath is like cher and has a universally known single name. "Goliath" is hardly a google earth pinpoint of his house. holy shit he said Goliath! i know a Goliath. is it her? oh wait. i know 2 Goliaths. how can this be? is is transportation?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
well unless goliath is like cher and has a universally known single name. "Goliath" is hardly a google earth pinpoint of his house. holy shit he said Goliath! i know a Goliath. is it her? oh wait. i know 2 Goliaths. how can this be? is is transportation?
It's still personal info, and still against the rules. Using IRC as a loop hole should also be against the rules, but he brought it here.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Uhh, okay? Good response. You're not gonna post personal info, but you just did a few posts before you said you wouldn't do that. You say you're talking to "the trans girls" I talk to and that I've lied about a bunch of things, but won't say which. You are soooo transparent man oh my god. You're so desperate to "win". It's really, really cute. You're like when Xanupox threatened to have an air strike on Furor.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Stating a name obviously isint a violation, lets not be hyperbolic now. But if you cant see where this thread is heading you're blind.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're correct. I cleansed the references to Morrowgirl's real name and for the lulz I replaced it with Goliath.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You don't get to absolutely plaster your life all over these forums whether we want it or not (hint: we don't) and then cry your RL info is being violated by someone posting what MIGHT be your first name in Trannyland.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.