Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
^ this guy really wants to see it, no doubt, he protests a bit too much
You have found me out, good sir!

Actually, I've argued with Goliath about Supernatural before (of all things), and read all the tranny stuff on FoH, so I already know how these threads go and shouldn't have bothered clarifying, you're right.

And don't get me wrong, I click on every Fedor spoiler so I'm sure I'd look at this one too.

Fedor

<Banned>
ensaio_2012_05_02002.jpg

ensaio_2012_05_02004.jpg

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/8...jerks-off.html

Malkav

French Madman
Woaa woaa here!

How the fuck did I miss the fact that Goliath was turning into a girl? It's been going on for months? Damn, looks like I missed all the good threads over at FoH.

And, hum, count me in the "I'd probably hit on it at a bar if I didn't know it was a dude before" group. Ugh, can't belive I'm saying that.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure what it says about me that every time I see one of those pics of Goliath the thing that bugs me most is that terrible lip stud thing, ugh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What mod decided to make me the "creator" of this topic? Fucking Nazi mods!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What mod decided to make me the "creator" of this topic? Fucking Nazi mods!
LoL, Duppin created it and when all the posts were moved from the RL Pic thread....since they were made before his first post....all posts before his appeared before his.

Kinda dumb but oh well.

WAY TO MAKE THIS THREAD SOY!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
As Soy started this thread, should we be suspicious of his penis? Has it been inverted? I bet he'd be a handful in the bedroom.

I may be speaking out of my ass. It has happened before. (Speak, O toothless wonder.)

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I start to care when I see someone acting erratic. I've known too many suicides, divorces, etc.

I am not a psychologist. But I am also not a child. I don't air my dirty laundry, or that of my friends on the internet. But I know more about what you are going though, then you think, I think.
And "this", isn't normal or healthy. do you have someone you can talk to?
Lol I'm very open about life and sex. I talk to everyone about life and sex. Airing dirty laundry? Seriously? You are such a caveman. Open your mind, read some literary fiction or something. Enjoy life. Stop being brainwashed and break out of the cultural cage you've been placed in.

"normal or healthy" ? What is "normal and healthy" ? Comedians joke about personal life and sex all the time, celebrities do, friends do, and people on forums do (there are threads here dedicated to it, ex girlfriend thread, crazy story threadm etc). I'm sorry that you're so closed up and haven't learned to be open, but I live a free life and I'm a free spirit. I have nothing to hide and am ashamed of nothing, therefore I have no "dirty" laundry.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure what it says about me that every time I see one of those pics of Goliath the thing that bugs me most is that terrible lip stud thing, ugh.
I think it shows that you don't like lip studs. Could be wrong tho.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it's ok to post PM's people send you unless it's like a post-Evelys type blow up and the community is looking for answers. It is meant to be private not something to add to fire the flames of a thread derail.

Can we get back to RL pics now?

Request: can someone shoop Hatorades onion rings into that bbc from the other page. hahaha
Exactly. I PM to prevent more drama, because believe it or not, I don't like drama or attention, and then fuckwads copy paste them. Sean has done it a load too and now I have an infraction for PMin Sean that I disagree with him. Cos apparently 1 pm = harassment. We have some amazing mods here, LOL!!! Musta took a lot of restraint for Sean to not copy paste the PM I sent him, like he always does. What a bunch of little bitches.

Sean_sl

shitlord
No, sending volatile, hateful PMs that were way over the harassment line is what earned you an infraction from me. Would you like some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.