Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So once your fancy new gash heals, would tricking a guy into fucking you be considered next-level docking?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Don't shims have to pass a fairly comprehensive psych eval before getting a Lopitoffame?

If so, Goliath's never gonna get his shiny new pseudo-pussy.
Yup cos clearly my behavior on a forum, is indicative of my psychological health (e.g. I'm batshit crazy because of my opinions on homophobia, have purple hair, a lip piercing, and am open about sex and life). Oh gosh you cute little sheltered boys and girls.

yeah, was that a confirmation?
My perception of time is shit.. but seriously hasn't it only been like 5 months since starting?

She's still going though that ridiculous purple hair, makeup hyper rebel/fem phase, ffs.
Hahaha. So all the women I know with purple hair or unnatural hair color are psycho. Katy Perry is psycho. Half the population in Camden Town is psycho. Dear god... I'm sorry that you're obviously ugly IRL Caliane and you hate on chicks that are hot and find ways to insult them. Hyper rebel/fem phase? Yes because clearly having a certain taste and liking something is only a phase certain people go through. I don't know a single trans girl that ever dyed their hair purple/pink/blue whatever, nor do I know many trans girls that went through a "rebelious" or "feminist" """""phase""""" and most don't wear much makeup. Just like I only know 1 other girl that has done a lot of those things, because they are more rare. But it's my personality and what I like. I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed to make fun of/judge those that are uncommon. This is my personality, just like it's any other girl's personality. I can't get over how dramatic you are about purple hair and bright lipstick LOL, oh my god.

Next question. Isn't it a lot too soon to have undergone the whole inverting the penis into a vagina surgery? The forum is obviously gone now so there isn't anything for me to look back at, but I thought the timeline was that you haven't even been on hormone replacement for a year. Not to mention that it probably takes quite some time for that shit to heal. I realize that you haven't explicitly said that you have had it done, but that's the implication that's coming across in your posts.
I've been on HRT for 7 months as of December 31st. The benefit of getting SRS early is that your results end up being better because otherwise things shrink too much and if you're already small, they can have problems because they don't have much to work with. Also it helps because you no longer need to take testosterone blockers, which cause a lot of damage to your liver, and you can also take less estrogen. So you save money and health. Within a decade there will no longer be long requirements in USA/UK for SRS. It's already changing. As I've said before, you can get HRT/SRS in Argentina with only informed consent, and they've had no problems. And Thailand doesn't give much a fuck as long as you pay them, and they are very skilled.

He/she is quite obviously a tranny. The crazy hair and "look at me" makeup probably go a long way to hiding it (just like that stuff fools us into thinking ugly girls are attractive), but up close, I don't see how you could possible not know, beyond being 10 beers deep at 2am. You can't makeup away a strong jawline and cheekbones
Such bullshit. I never get clocked (recognized as trans) anymore. Not for months. Believe me we can tell when someone knows, specially in a homophobic place like Phoenix.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yup cos clearly my behavior on a forum, is indicative of my psychological health (e.g. I'm batshit crazy because of my opinions on homophobia, have purple hair, a lip piercing, and am open about sex and life). Oh gosh you cute little sheltered boys and girls.

Hahaha. So all the women I know with purple hair or unnatural hair color are psycho. Katy Perry is psycho. Half the population in Camden Town is psycho. Dear god... I'm sorry that you're obviously ugly IRL Caliane and you hate on chicks that are hot and find ways to insult them. Hyper rebel/fem phase? Yes because clearly having a certain taste and liking something is only a phase certain people go through. I don't know a single trans girl that ever dyed their hair purple/pink/blue whatever, nor do I know many trans girls that went through a "rebelious" or "feminist" """""phase""""" and most don't wear much makeup. Just like I only know 1 other girl that has done a lot of those things, because they are more rare. But it's my personality and what I like. I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed to make fun of/judge those that are uncommon. This is my personality, just like it's any other girl's personality. I can't get over how dramatic you are about purple hair and bright lipstick LOL, oh my god.

I've been on HRT for 7 months as of December 31st. The benefit of getting SRS early is that your results end up being better because otherwise things shrink too much and if you're already small, they can have problems because they don't have much to work with. Also it helps because you no longer need to take testosterone blockers, which cause a lot of damage to your liver, and you can also take less estrogen. So you save money and health. Within a decade there will no longer be long requirements in USA/UK for SRS. It's already changing. As I've said before, you can get HRT/SRS in Argentina with only informed consent, and they've had no problems. And Thailand doesn't give much a fuck as long as you pay them, and they are very skilled.

Such bullshit. I never get clocked (recognized as trans) anymore. Not for months. Believe me we can tell when someone knows, specially in a homophobic place like Phoenix.
his pics were pretty selective, chances are in reality it doesn't look all that put together.
I'll Skype with anyone that can have a reasonable intellectual discussion about the issues. Pretty sure a cam can't be selective, nor can my voice. But haters gonna hate. I get hit on *a lot*, you really can't convince me I'm ugly or don't pass. Maybe 4 months ago, not anymore. Sorry boys. The hot men that randomly tell me they work out 6 days a week and get nervous when they talk to me seem to disagree. As do the cougar lesbians, god the lesbian cougars love me. Also maybe looking a little boyish works in my favor, no it definitely works in my favor. I more closely identify as lesbian and sleep with women, and lesbians *really* like me.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Exactly. I PM to prevent more drama, because believe it or not, I don't like drama or attention, and then fuckwads copy paste them. Sean has done it a load too and now I have an infraction for PMin Sean that I disagree with him. Cos apparently 1 pm = harassment. We have some amazing mods here, LOL!!! Musta took a lot of restraint for Sean to not copy paste the PM I sent him, like he always does. What a bunch of little bitches.
You are fucking stupid if you thought, even for a second, that whoever was sent that pm would not repost it in this thread. Especially after your little dare in it.

So, if you penis was 6 inches before they made a cum catcher out of it, can you only take 6 inches?

What kind of place do you need be at to consider chopping off your penis.

Fuck this thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He/she is quite obviously a tranny. The crazy hair and "look at me" makeup probably go a long way to hiding it (just like that stuff fools us into thinking ugly girls are attractive), but up close, I don't see how you could possible not know, beyond being 10 beers deep at 2am. You can't makeup away a strong jawline and cheekbones
yeah, wanting to look like a girl or trying your best to become one is one thing but the outlandish hair makeup clothes is a whole nother kettle of psychological fish. when you start dressing like a diva pr a character from a 1980s children's cartoon you definitely have a deeper problem than gender issues,

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You are fucking stupid if you thought, even for a second, that whoever was sent that pm would not repost it in this thread. Especially after your little dare in it.

So, if you penis was 6 inches before they made a cum catcher out of it, can you only take 6 inches?

What kind of place do you need be at to consider chopping off your penis.

Fuck this thread.
The inches thing is actually randomly true. Your pre size determines your depth, yes. What kind of place to do you need to be at? Google some science my friend. I wanted Tarrant to post the PM. Now everyone knows the mods here are corrupt, and he got a ton of shit for it, as he deserves. He's a rabid assclown that has serious insecurity issues and is desperate for popularity. It's really quite pitiful.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mod or not, I'd post your crazy ass PM's, which as you remember, I did before I was a mod.

You're the one with the issues "Goliath".

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Mod or not, I'd post your crazy ass PM's, which as you remember, I did before I was a mod.

You're the one with the issues "Goliath".
So you're my stalker. Nice. Makes perfect sense LOL. Now a Mod trying to post a RL name, haha. This place is fabulous. You're still a little bitch for posting PM's, and everyone knows it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not at all, I just happen to talk top the same people you do (nice people by the way) and let you rant and go on about how supposedly they laugh about all of this with you and hate me/the rest of us, while actually knowing the truth.

It's made all this that much funnier really, so, you know... thank's for that.smile.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Not at all, I just happen to talk top the same people you do (nice people by the way) and let you rant and go on about how supposedly they laugh about all of this with you and hate me/the rest of us, while actually knowing the truth.

It's made all this that much funnier really, so, you know... thank's for that.smile.png
Lol you're so full of shit. Congrats on knowing how to use Google. You are soooo transparent man, I wish you knew how bad it was.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I was thinking the same thing Dr., he goes on and on about how hot he is, yet the pics he posts prove otherwise. Youre not really fooling anyone, you still look like a dude in the face, and your 'breast' do not look appealing at all.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol you're so full of shit. Congrats on knowing how to use Google. You are soooo transparent man, I wish you knew how bad it was.
You should come hang out with us all in IRC bro, you'll find I'm far from full of anything and I'm far from the only one who knows these things.

The fact you're so clueless makes it all the more amusing.

It's cool though, you do nothing but live in denial, why would now be any different? Sucks to get your bubble burst when you thought I didn't know you were making a lot of things up I know, you'll get over it though I'm sure. Or you'll go crazier...I'm betting for the latter.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You should come hang out with us all in IRC bro, you'll find I'm far from full of anything and I'm far from the only one who knows these things.

The fact you're so clueless makes it all the more amusing.

It's cool though, you do nothing but live in denial, why would now be any different? Sucks to get your bubble burst when you thought I didn't know you were making a lot of things up I know, you'll get over it though I'm sure. Or you'll go crazier...I'm betting for the latter.
Making a lot of things up? That's hilarious. Be specific. There's one single person that might have told you my name, and it'd be super unwise for her because I have hers and a ton of really risqu? photos and a million words in Skype log that show her agreeing with me about everything and us discussing a lot of the patheticness some of you exhibit. So it'd be suuuuper unwise since I can just go pull Skype logs to prove it is true. The other people I've laughed about you guys with on Skype/FB would never in a million years give you my name, nor do they use IRC. So you're pretty much 100% full of shit. Dude, you are so pathetic, but have fun fighting for your little popularity contest. I'm glad you spend all of your time on this forum and in IRC, you are so awesome.You are so desperate to convince yourself, and it's really funny.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Making a lot of things up? That's hilarious. Be specific. There's one single person that might have told you my name, and it'd be super unwise for her because I have hers and a ton of really risqu? photos and a million words in Skype log that show her agreeing with me about everything and us discussing a lot of the patheticness some of you exhibit. So it'd be suuuuper unwise since I can just go pull Skype logs to prove it is true. The other people I've laughed about you guys with on Skype/FB would never in a million years give you my name, nor do they use IRC. So you're pretty much 100% full of shit. Dude, you are so pathetic, but have fun fighting for your little popularity contest. I'm glad you spend all of your time on this forum and in IRC, you are so awesome.You are so desperate to convince yourself, and it's really funny.
You're a piece of shit and that has nothing to do with your gender.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Denial, you live there.

Also, I encourage you to post all of what you said as it's a bannable offense, nothing would please me more.

I will await your posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.