Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't think it's ok to post PM's people send you unless it's like a post-Evelys type blow up and the community is looking for answers. It is meant to be private not something to add to fire the flames of a thread derail.

Can we get back to RL pics now?

Request: can someone shoop Hatorades onion rings into that bbc from the other page. hahaha

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've never gone bareback or whatever it's called. I've only been with a couple men, but I'm pretty sure anal tissue is too tense for that, although maybe not after it's been pumped for a while. I love how you still hold onto that high quote as if I pulled it outta my ass and made it up. Yes, my ex girlfriend would put kleenexes up her vagina (and pull them back out right away, like a swipe) after we fucked without a condom to suck up semen so that it didn't drip out for 20 minutes. I'm sorry that you haven't had enough sex to know that it's true that semen drips out for ages and you think you "got me" as if I was some virgin making up sex stories... But hahahah you got me brah.

I did have a lesbian threesome on Saturday and got vagina juice everywhere. Being a lesbian is terribly messy because you use your arms/elbows/wrists/thights/calves, everything. Rubbing. Rubbing. Rubbing. You would not believe how messy it is. I thought sex involving penis was messy, but nothing is as bad as lesbian sex. You will suddenly smell a scent of vagina days later and realize there's a patch on your blanket you missed, or on your jeans, or between your elbow crevice. So far as I can tell very few lesbians use strapons, they are really difficult to figure out and use, and expensive, and it's easier to have sex in other ways, there's just no reason to use one, or that is no reason to go out and get one/spend the money on it and the time to learn it and get it on when you're already having amazing sex. Just messy cos it's not one isolated area the way it is with straight sex or even with gay sex between men. Lesbian sex is bar the messiest gender combo sex.

Brahs can keep acting like I'm ugly, but it simply doesn't affect me because of how much I get hit on in real life and how easy of a time I have with both men and women, and even back in Phoenix I haven't been clocked once. I haven't been clocked in months. Haters gonna hate.

Also to the person that said I have livor mortis skin condition, thank you for the compliment, here's some more livor mortis for you.
Pj0gy.jpg

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've never gone bareback or whatever it's called. I've only been with a couple men, but I'm pretty sure anal tissue is too tense for that, although maybe not after it's been pumped for a while. I love how you still hold onto that high quote as if I pulled it outta my ass and made it up. Yes, my ex girlfriend would put kleenexes up her vagina (and pull them back out right away, like a swipe) after we fucked without a condom to suck up semen so that it didn't drip out for 20 minutes. I'm sorry that you haven't had enough sex to know that it's true that semen drips out for ages and you think you "got me" as if I was some virgin making up sex stories... But hahahah you got me brah.

I did have a lesbian threesome on Saturday and got vagina juice everywhere. Being a lesbian is terribly messy because you use your arms/elbows/wrists/thights/calves, everything. Rubbing. Rubbing. Rubbing. You would not believe how messy it is. I thought sex involving penis was messy, but nothing is as bad as lesbian sex. You will suddenly smell a scent of vagina days later and realize there's a patch on your blanket you missed, or on your jeans, or between your elbow crevice. So far as I can tell very few lesbians use strapons, they are really difficult to figure out and use, and expensive, and it's easier to have sex in other ways, there's just no reason to use one, or that is no reason to go out and get one/spend the money on it and the time to learn it and get it on when you're already having amazing sex. Just messy cos it's not one isolated area the way it is with straight sex or even with gay sex between men. Lesbian sex is bar the messiest gender combo sex.

Brahs can keep acting like I'm ugly, but it simply doesn't affect me because of how much I get hit on in real life and how easy of a time I have with both men and women, and even back in Phoenix I haven't been clocked once. I haven't been clocked in months. Haters gonna hate.

Also to the person that said I have livor mortis skin condition, thank you for the compliment, here's some more livor mortis for you.
2XJFa.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait, I'm a little confused on some terminology here, and I'd hate to be accused of trans hate or homophobia because I'm ignorant.

What is being clocked? I thought it was a cop using a radar gun on you or someone timing you with a stopwatch, but that doesn't fit. Is it like being scalped? Is it a sex act you do with Flavor Flav? What?

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Ass kicking Id assume.

Out of morbid curiosity. How much money does a person spend to get all this penis mutilation and gene therapy done? Does goliath have a respectable career where he (she?) walks into work everyday acts like Mr. Garrison?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wait, I'm a little confused on some terminology here, and I'd hate to be accused of trans hate or homophobia because I'm ignorant.

What is being clocked? I thought it was a cop using a radar gun on you or someone timing you with a stopwatch, but that doesn't fit. Is it like being scalped? Is it a sex act you do with Flavor Flav? What?
From the way he used it, I assumed it meant being made. You know, someone being able to tell there's a sausage kickin around somewhere with all the makeup and high heels.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Next question. Isn't it a lot too soon to have undergone the whole inverting the penis into a vagina surgery? The forum is obviously gone now so there isn't anything for me to look back at, but I thought the timeline was that you haven't even been on hormone replacement for a year. Not to mention that it probably takes quite some time for that shit to heal. I realize that you haven't explicitly said that you have had it done, but that's the implication that's coming across in your posts.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Morrowgirl, Goliath, bro, sister, whatever.. You have to understand that you really are blowing a lot of things out of proportion. No, being passionate about your life and your choices is not crazy.. being unable to shrug some jokes and taking it to the level you do IS.

I live in a mini-san francisco type of town.. Very liberal, lot of hippies, tons of potheads and a large gay population. Let me give you an example of a situation that happened with one of the gay men that I'm friends with in this town that happened a little bit ago and had me cracking up.

It was 'diversity' weekend, we are also a bit of a tourist town, and they do an event like this every so often to bring in 'teh gayz' from surrounding areas for a crazy weekend. Locals are open minded and really don't care. A few of the bars run drag shows every year on those weekends. While I have no problem with those events, and have bartended/hung out at some of them previously, I am straight and really wasn't interested in dealing with the craziness that night, so I was at a bar that was not doing one. The aforementioned friend (let's call him Sam), who is very openly gay, walks in.
I say 'Sam, why aren't you trying to get some out of town ass tonight at one of the drag shows? I'd imagine you could easily get some tonight, broseph!'
"Fuck yea I could, but I don't want to deal with all those fags" His words, not mine, and he's pretty self-admittedly flamboyant himself.
"Wait.. ahahaha, what??'
"Oh, those dumbasses come in and start acting like they can just do whatever they want because it's 'ok' on gay weekend, and if you have a problem then you're a homophobe.. but I don't ever see you guys getting a blowjob out in the open in the parking lot or trying to finger a chick in the middle of the dance floor.. that's just inappropriate no matter if your straight/gay/bi/trans whatever and basically what they do."
"Well.. good point, kudos sir."

See, what Sam gets, and what you fail to realize.. Is that the more you throw it in someone's face how 'wrong' they are for not being completely accepting of you and everything you believe in, the more you turn them away from your opinion.

Telling guys they are homophobic for not wanting to sleep with post-op trans women is being just as hateful as what you are trying to 'educate' us about. You are mixing opinions and facts. How someone 'feels' is not a debatable subject that you will win with facts and research. Only how you respond to them could possibly change their mind.

If I find out a (let's say... Spanish) girl I'm dating had a bunch of plastic surgery done to look totally Asian, for example. That might not sit well with me and I wouldn't be 'racist' for dumping her, it's just my preference and how I feel about the situation. If I go and destroy her property, leave hate notes, etc.. then it would be a hate crime, but me breaking up with her is not.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
When the discussion started in the RL Picture thread.. This thread was created by a mod from the posts that had started in their. He posted that before it got moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.