Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a PM sent to me, thus it's mine to do with what I wish. I did the same thing with the guy before I was a mod, and I see no reason to change that. If it was an important or personal PM then no, i wouldn't have shared it.
Agree. Goliath also rages at folks quite a lot in PM's (Tarrant wasn't his only target back @ FoH).

Silence_sl

shitlord
Next question. Isn't it a lot too soon to have undergone the whole inverting the penis into a vagina surgery? The forum is obviously gone now so there isn't anything for me to look back at, but I thought the timeline was that you haven't even been on hormone replacement for a year. Not to mention that it probably takes quite some time for that shit to heal. I realize that you haven't explicitly said that you have had it done, but that's the implication that's coming across in your posts.
Don't shims have to pass a fairly comprehensive psych eval before getting a Lopitoffame?

If so, Goliath's never gonna get his shiny new pseudo-pussy.

Caliane

Next question. Isn't it a lot too soon to have undergone the whole inverting the penis into a vagina surgery? The forum is obviously gone now so there isn't anything for me to look back at, but I thought the timeline was that you haven't even been on hormone replacement for a year. Not to mention that it probably takes quite some time for that shit to heal. I realize that you haven't explicitly said that you have had it done, but that's the implication that's coming across in your posts.
yeah, was that a confirmation?
My perception of time is shit.. but seriously hasn't it only been like 5 months since starting?

She's still going though that ridiculous purple hair, makeup hyper rebel/fem phase, ffs.

Caliane

eh.
I can't say I understand why someone would feel the need to insist on a gender identification on the internet, and especially a game related board in the first place. (ahem. attention whoring...) no one cares. Outing oneself as female, (trans or actual), serves only one purpose. Looking for the privileges that comes with that. Its like asking someone what race they are, or religion. why does it matter? Imagine everyone did that? Black Lyrical, Black Tuco, Mexican Falmer. (ps I have no idea what race anyone is. ) how ridiculous would that be?

But. if that is what she wants. no skin off my back. The only reason not to, is spite. And really, galiath does not mean that much to me, that I would go out of my way to not acquiesce.

yeah, was that a confirmation?
My perception of time is shit.. but seriously hasn't it only been like 5 months since starting?

She's still going though that ridiculous purple hair, makeup hyper rebel/fem phase, ffs.
Apparently in the UK you can get it done in a drive thru. Dude went from self medicating with a shitload of drugs to self medicating with a hurry up sex change so I can medicate with lesbian orgies and purple hair. Dude is fucked up plain and simple. When the fascination with this phase runs out he'll either go back to drugs or find something else like cutting etc.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
eh.
I can't say I understand why someone would feel the need to insist on a gender identification on the internet, and especially a game related board in the first place. (ahem. attention whoring...) no one cares. Outing oneself as female, (trans or actual), serves only one purpose. Looking for the privileges that comes with that. Its like asking someone what race they are, or religion. why does it matter? Imagine everyone did that? Black Lyrical, Black Tuco, Mexican Falmer. (ps I have no idea what race anyone is. ) how ridiculous would that be?
As ridiculous as Asian American, African American, Jewish American, Mexican American? Sadly it is the world we live in. We alls gots to differentiate.

Caliane

I'm glad she's having fun in lifebiggrin.png
A bit concerned actually. Looked over RL pic thread.
changing hair color, outrageous/flashy makeup. bad angle faceshots. boob shots. The insistence on the femme name.
typical desperate for attention and low self esteem. Seriously, the behavior you see in 19 yr old cam whores.

Is she seeing a therapist routinely?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If this is an attempt to get me to show my vagina, you realize it'd still be pretty fucked up right? The healing takes around 6-12 months, but so far it's looking at something like 9 for total healing.

Also I love how I'm always the attention whore blogging about my life, you guys seem to constantly want to know about me and talk about me.

P.S. Sean is "campaigning" to get my "name changed back" and "infract" me. Keep up the good work with non corrupt mods guys. If you ask Tuco I was happy to take the name change on the old board because it helped Ravvenn and I'm a really nice girl, and I know how amazing Ravvenn is as well from my Veeshan days. I didn't bitch about it or even complain. But to "campaign" to get my name changed "back" as if you guys own me or own the right to my name. I can register as any name I want, you don't get to choose that. Or you can just push away all the interesting people that you love to hate, that keep you coming back and keep you entertained by changing my name.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe it's just a part of identity expression? It becomes more natural and requires less work overtime.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
A bit concerned actually. Looked over RL pic thread.
changing hair color, outrageous/flashy makeup. bad angle faceshots. boob shots. The insistence on the femme name.
typical desperate for attention and low self esteem. Seriously, the behavior you see in 19 yr old cam whores.

Is she seeing a therapist routinely?
Are you serious? Changing hair color makes you crazy? Outrageous/flashy makeup? I don't even wear eyeshadow. I wear eyeliner and mascara and bright lipstick, OH MY!! What are you, 80? The boob shot was to show my boobs have grown from last time because I know people find hormones fascinating. I have the opposite of a self esteem issue, I'm probably way too confident and arrogant, but when you get hit on as much as I do... Excuse me for expressing myself. I'm sorry if you're too ugly to express yourself and you've been brainwashed by your peers not to do so, because you're afraid of being made fun of from other guys. Lol. I, on the other hand, will wear whatever the fuck I want, and I know I look good. I'm not perfect, I'm not a 10, but I know I look good. I love the implication that since I had a lesbian threesome last weekend that I must have had my surgery. For your information, women are very rarely homophobic and transphobic the way men often are (thx you patriarchy and misogyny). I slept with plenty of lesbians that would never sleep with a man long before. As Frankie from "Lip Service" would say... "it's like the strapon, without the strapon". Cept I never used mine, icky. Plus it was hardly functional after so many testosterone blockers.

P.S. Sean wants everyone to know that Ravvenn can attest to the fact that he IS NOT a virgin. So I just wanted to clear that up since it seems to be really popular to copy paste PM's. I send PM's when I have something to say and want to prevent excess drama, and then people go and copy paste the PM's... and I'm the drama whore.

Caliane

I don't think you know how low self esteem manifests. And I certainly never said crazy. thinking depression, self identity issues, esteem.
Craving attention, and showing off is NOT a characteristic of being confident or arrogant. Cam girls do not do it because they are self assured.
I am 35 btw. are you 16?

Can you remind us when you started transitioning again? for those of us, thinking this sounded quick.

also, I can only imagine the crazy statement comes from suggesting therapy. And that, you therefore are not seeing one.
I really do recommend you go have some talks with one. It does not make you crazy, and is perfectly normal.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If this is an attempt to get me to show my vagina, you realize it'd still be pretty fucked up right? The healing takes around 6-12 months, but so far it's looking at something like 9 for total healing.
What, are you in the middle of a transformation?

sLv6t.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't think you know how low self esteem manifests. And I certainly never said crazy. thinking depression, self identity issues, esteem.
Craving attention, and showing off is NOT a characteristic of being confident or arrogant. Cam girls do not do it because they are self assured.
I am 35 btw. are you 16?

Can you remind us when you started transitioning again? for those of us, thinking this sounded quick.
Usually they require a year of "full time" before you get SRS, sometimes two years (I can't remember if it's the U.S. or U.K. that requires two years or one years, but one of them is one year and the other is two). However most of us go to Thailand for the surgery because it's much cheaper and the surgeons are actually much better at it. If you do your SRS in the UK under NHS you don't get to choose your surgeon, and I've heard some horror stories from that. BUT many surgeons in Thailand still do require 2 letters of recommendation from psychologists before SRS, however "the full time" thing for a certain amount of time isn't relevant in most cases.

Some cam girls just need money and are in a difficult place. I've tried both sugardaddy.com (they also have sugar mommas there) as well as mygirlfund.com and I still get a shit ton of offers from gaydar (I still have a profile there, there are a lot of trans girls there) but those guys usually have a trans fetish and I refuse to sleep with someone that is fetishizing me, and they wouldn't want me now anyways. Doesn't mean these girls have low self esteem. I'd say often low self esteem usually manifests from bad parenting and a crazy childhood. Maybe not enough love from parents or something. I was raised Christian conservative though and when my Mom would catch me doing girl things she would get scared I was teh gay. But she's been amazing since about a month after I came out, she's extremely supportive. My sisters are fabulous and my cousins and aunts are great (as I've mentioned before I have like 19 women in my family and 3 men). My dad on the other hand can go fuck himself. He tries and doesn't mind the transition, but I still don't like him. So there you have it, you can judge I have low self esteem from that I guess? OR I'm just entertaining myself and everyone else. I think it's far more interesting to look at people that hate on others and accuse others of shit. Every time I hear a girl call another girl an attention whore, SHE is the attention whore, or a girl accuse someone of having low self esteem, THEY have low self esteem. To assume that someone who expresses themselves and doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks and does whatever they want, despite the hate, means someone must have low self esteem is pretty revealing of that person themselves. It's like when people make fun of others to make themselves feel better. Didn't they teach you in the 5th grade that making fun of someone means you're the one with self esteem issues??

But clearly crazy hair and bright lipstick means you want attention, it has nothing to do with the fact you like it. You probably talk shit about Jada Pinkett Smith allowing her daughter to shave her head. Sigh. You need to step out of the cave. I've never got to have pink/purple/blue or whatever hair because it looks bad on guys, now I get to try it. I've already decided to stick with auburn/dark red once I'm done having fun and experimenting. Big fucking deal. Yes I get a lot of attention with pink and purple hair and I get A LOT of compliments on it, but I did it because I love it, not because I want attention. There are far more easier and effective and dramatic ways to get attention. Why the fuck am I talking about this? Who even gives a shit. Gamers are so obsessed with the idea of attention I think it implies something about gamers themselves. I've always been fascinated how so many gamers want "housing" and how they spend time/money just to look different and get attention in games. Getting raremounts or pets and then afking in Org. Gamers are the ones that tend to have attention issues, and that's why they're always insinuating others have them.

Lol Erronius that is amazing.

Caliane

I don't think you need to invent a reason. Having low self esteem from not having the right body would be pretty natural by itself. As well as the peer pressure, and lack of acceptance.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
eh.

But. if that is what she wants. no skin off my back. The only reason not to, is spite. And really, galiath does not mean that much to me, that I would go out of my way to not acquiesce.
Apparently people do care, cos they find it entertaining and constantly post. As far as my name. It's a new board and I got to register a new name, why the fuck wouldn't I choose something different? I've changed my name IRL as well, none of the names/identities I went by in the past are present anymore, so why wouldn't I change it? When I changed my name on Foh I PM'd Tuco. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it or get attention. You are so hilarious Caliane, you don't even realize how you make yourself look when you constantly call someone an attention whore and constantly theorize what it's like to be trans, like you KNOW what the point of everything everyone does is, and you know why trans people do everything, lol. You're a psychological master. Do you have a doctorate?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't think you need to invent a reason. Having low self esteem from not having the right body would be pretty natural by itself. As well as the peer pressure, and lack of acceptance.
Definitely true and it's a very good point and something any trans person should consider about themselves and come to terms with. Yet if that's the case, why draw attention to what you perceive to be an unavoidable low self esteem issue? Why hate? If it's as you believe, you wouldn't hate on someone for it. You're just a chick, and chicks are bitches and they bicker with one another and insult one another. Those aren't my words, those are everyone else's when I came out (re: why would I want to be a girl cos they are so petty and backstabbing, etc.). You keep saying "nobody cares" but WHY DO YOU CARE? Lol. Seems like you're dealing with your own issues and are trying to come to terms with them. The amount of attention you give this shit and the amount of time you spend talking about it and theorizing and explaining is far more indicative of your issues than it is of mine.

I've changed my name everywhere else, as well as the other forums I visited. And nobody gave a shit or made a big deal about it and no attention was drawn to me and thus I never talked about it and thus I didn't receive this "attention" you claim I'm craving. The only reason it looks that way is because everyone is so interested in it and talks about it, so I respond. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy, IT MUST BE ABOUT ATTENTION, and therefore it looks like it is.

As far as the "girl" in Morrowgirl. it actually has nothing to do with having a gendered name or my desire to have a gendered name here. I would have loved anything NOT masculine, but I use Morrowgirl for everything now because I like it and it's what I've used for my character names for a long time now and it's something I just randomly came up with, so now I use. I think it sounds awesome and I've been obsessed with "Morrow" since I saw Gattaca. I've had a ton of SN's involving "Morrow" for a long time now. I tried to just use Morrow and also InMorrow, they were taken, I used Morrowgirl, it became familiar, now it's mine. It's no different than when I invented a name in EQ and how I use that for many things now. There's no real meaning behind using it everywhere, it doesn't mean I'm trying to proclaim who I am. I used it, and it became familiar. That's it. The need to have "Lady" in Goliath was simply because I couldn't get a full name change and Goliath was so masculine I had to balance it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.