Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I tried looking for the pics that Jerle posted but to no avail. lets just say this, on a scale of 1 - 10 on looking like a chick, Jerle was a 1 (not passable at all.) Goliath is a 2 (maybe passable to a desperate fuck with loads of drinks in him, even then probably would not hit.)

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I tried looking for the pics that Jerle posted but to no avail. lets just say this, on a scale of 1 - 10 on looking like a chick, Jerle was a 1 (not passable at all.) Goliath is a 2 (maybe passable to a desperate fuck with loads of drinks in him, even then probably would not hit.)
Sorry, but whatever you may rate Goliath at, or whatever your feelings towards either of them, Jerle was way more than "1 point" under than Goliath.

bofa_sl

shitlord
on a side note...would not hit, possible fap if it was with the two girls posted earlier, +nets if they're sisters. not sure why / where all the hateful shit is coming from. dude clearly has some issues he's living with on a day to day basis as chopping off your cock isn't the norm, but then to come to his quasi escape from reality to have some other nerds (who probably still would jack off at least three separate times if videos ever surfaced) say all that stupid shit just isn't needed, in my book at least. i mean rip him a new one of he posts some stupid shit about sports, call him a gay, tell him you would cum on his moms tits for all i care...just be decent humans.

it's the internet, we're all tough guys i get it. but if dudes gay, lesbian, tranny or whatever, as long as their shit doesn't start to affect my shit then who the fuck cares what they do? dude isn't nearly as bad a poster than jerele was and sadly i would rather look at that then this.

rrr_img_5067.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
on a side note...would not hit, possible fap if it was with the two girls posted earlier, +nets if they're sisters. not sure why / where all the hateful shit is coming from. dude clearly has some issues he's living with on a day to day basis as chopping off your cock isn't the norm, but then to come to his quasi escape from reality to have some other nerds (who probably still would jack off at least three separate times if videos ever surfaced) say all that stupid shit just isn't needed, in my book at least. i mean rip him a new one of he posts some stupid shit about sports, call him a gay, tell him you would cum on his moms tits for all i care...just be decent humans.

it's the internet, we're all tough guys i get it. but if dudes gay, lesbian, tranny or whatever, as long as their shit doesn't start to affect my shit then who the fuck cares what they do? dude isn't nearly as bad a poster than jerele was and sadly i would rather look at that then this.

rrr_img_5067.jpg
You're pretty stupid. We pick on goliath because he's a gigantic attention whoring bigoted retard. This fucked up fake tranny bullshit is just his latest psychotic break.

Is that pic cropped to hide the fact that he has a hairline like Friar Tuck??? I ask because its always 'the hat' and the one pic without out it mysteriously has no hairline / top of the dome. If he's a bald 30-something McJob having mother-fucker, then Trex is more pathetic than I ever thought possible, and is as desperate as Tyen must be.

Silence_sl

shitlord
You're pretty stupid. We pick on goliath because he's a gigantic attention whoring bigoted retard. This fucked up fake tranny bullshit is just his latest psychotic break.
Dude, WTF is it with the photoshop?
rrr_img_5087.jpg
Here's the real, unedited pic of the Fucktards in Love.

edit: also, I just realized Trexxy was right about having D-Cups. I just wasn't aware that she was referring to her nostrils.redface.png

Status
Not open for further replies.