Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I never understood asking to be banned... Like, you just can't control yourself enough to not just fucking post anymore? How fucking hard is that?

I never understood asking to be banned... Like, you just can't control yourself enough to not just fucking post anymore? How fucking hard is that?
bro we are talking about people who loathe their gender and genitals, self-control and rationality aren't their strong suit. Also - drama whores

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
bro we are talking about people who loathe their gender and genitals, self-control and rationality aren't their strong suit. Also - drama whores
Oh, I get that alright. Still doesn't make sense... At least Goliath has the crazy woman part down.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Oh, I get that alright. Still doesn't make sense... At least Goliath has the crazy woman part down.
Except that no woman can do crazy like a male pretending to be a female can be crazy. There is an upper limit that actual females can be crazy, and this limit never comes close to the bat shit insanity that males pretending to be females do...does...whatever. You get my drift.

Silence_sl

shitlord
It's funny that trans_cross_x_whatever always latch onto the the most superficial markers of femininity; the heels, the hose, the cheap perfume, the shitty lingerie, the spackled-on makeup, the overtly feminine method of non-verbal communication riddled with inappropriate emoticons; the shitty ultra-vribrant hairdos and glittery hand and toe (things forgot the term) paitings...otherwise known as superficial femininity when in fact a real woman is most sexually attractive is when she's wearing nothing more than a sheen of sweat and pale blue moonlight.

Caliane

It's funny that trans_cross_x_whatever always latch onto the the most superficial markers of femininity; the heels, the hose, the cheap perfume, the shitty lingerie, the spackled-on makeup, the overtly feminine method of non-verbal communication riddled with inappropriate emoticons; the shitty ultra-vribrant hairdos and glittery hand and toe (things forgot the term) paitings...otherwise known as superficial femininity when in fact a real woman is most sexually attractive is when she's wearing nothing more than a sheen of sweat and pale blue moonlight.
well, some obviously go through a glam phase. "omg IM a Gurl, and I can wear all the stuff I've wanted too". its like they are a 19yr old, the first time on their own.
however, its pretty obviously when even the normal ones would go a bit overboard. As you say, a "real" woman is sexy naturally. A trans, does not have the luxury of a female bone structure, etc. Hormones help, but are not 100% trans-formative. So a trans, needs to go a bit heavier on the femme accents in makeup, clothes, to sell the image.

bofa_sl

shitlord
not sure if posting pictures of former posters is in violation? anywho, after GIS "jerele tranny fires of heaven", finally found one. looking at some of the other results really makes me sad we lost all those good memories. this isn't thaaaaat bad of a picture imo, i remember there were some other what the fuck ones, he used to have pretty crazy hair.

Silence_sl

shitlord
not sure if posting pictures of former posters is in violation? anywho, after GIS "jerele tranny fires of heaven", finally found one. looking at some of the other results really makes me sad we lost all those good memories. this isn't thaaaaat bad of a picture imo, i remember there were some other what the fuck ones, he used to have pretty crazy hair.
That's not Jerle. Jerle was a genuine Freakshow Circus Act. That's just a pic he found on the interwebs.

bofa_sl

shitlord
eh, i dunno man. i did some pretty heavy databasing during that era and came across some website where he was recording different sentences in different voices and had another similar car ride picture for his profile, completely unrelated to FoH. who knows though, after evelys...anything is possible.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After Jerle quit someone found a pic of that person and we were wondering if it looks like him (Because it looks like a much better looking version of him). But it's not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.