Does Size Matter

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I constantly joke I have a small penis. I don"t, but I find if anything girls get a good laugh out of it.

"hey, nice car!"

"Thanks, I have a tiny dick."

teeeheeehee

Then slap them across the eyes with the tip from 3 feet away.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
I constantly joke I have a small penis. I don"t, but I find if anything girls get a good laugh out of it.

"hey, nice car!"

"Thanks, I have a tiny dick."

teeeheeehee

Then slap them across the eyes with the tip from 3 feet away.
I do that too, only it sucks when they find out it"s not a joke.

I just owned myself.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Story was way too long of a read but from what I did read i"d think this is an extremely unusual scenario that isn"t par for the course. I don"t think at the heart of the story is really about penis size but rather voyuerism or as mentioned, cuckold(eding?). If any of that shit is true in the first place.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
As previously mentioned--I have a small member (to avoid more vulgar words such as dick, cock, meat rod, etc.)

I have been with a few girls..Most of whom the first sexual encounter was one of passion during which they never saw it first. They never knew it was small until after it gave them a seizuregasm. They never had a problem getting off during subsequent encounters.

So no, physically, it doesn"t matter. If a woman has the idea that it wont satisfy them, however, it won"t. This is psychological.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Wurstsalat said:
There would have been no need for another man if he had a bigger dick - so yea, its about dicksize.
Did you even read the story?

The man stopped having sex EVERY day with the woman (and twice on sunday)...She wanted sex EVERY day.

THAT is why theres another man.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Reding that story, all I could think of was this old commercial.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDZK6H3d5bk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDZK6H3d5bk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
Did you even read the story?

The man stopped having sex EVERY day with the woman (and twice on sunday)...She wanted sex EVERY day.

THAT is why theres another man.
Yea i read it. Well i think she lied. She only used that as an excuse to get a bigger dickt