Does Size Matter

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vatoreus said:
I am comfencized as well. Thank god I was too young to remember my comfencision.
I did my comfencision when I was 10 and it was such a painful experience. I don"t think I"ve had an erection before my comfencision because my foreskin was too tight.

Poor Wurst...

To put it simply, yes. We have decided to replace this word with comfencision, because, well, read the thread Jabber linked and you"ll find out.

I wish i was uncomfencized, I hear it feels great.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Hehe okay.

Well i got circumsized ( comfencized?^^ ) a few months ago. It was needed cause of a dick surgery... yea lol i know.

I had a lil crook ( right word? ) of a few degree i didnt like so i let it straighten and cause of that, they had to take away some of my foreskin.
No big deal though - almost looks same like before besides that the foreskin isnt attached to the acorn ( word? ) anymore but its sewed around the dick below. Its no full circumcision though - didnt want that, enough foreskin left to cover the acorn ( if thats how its called ).

I bet i am the only guy here who had a dick surgery - funny experience and looks better now

Ah well, dont know if i described it good enough for you guys to get an idea what was done.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Ah, i forgot - one reason why you wouldnt want a dick surgery is -> i was not allowed to masturbate for 2 months afterwards. Good god, that sucked and it was in the full sense of the word a hard time lol

Yea, that are 56 days. I am proud of myself.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I never read that box office thread. I just thought we were making fun of Vatoreus. Ah well, tell me what to do next masters.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What"s funny is that it looks like a fuckin acorn. Well, mine looks like a grapefruit attached to a tree branch, but not everyone is me.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, but saying "I"m hung like an acorn." really isn"t going to get you anywhere. Well, maybe in Japan.