Doom: Eternal

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If the biggest issue this game has is getting to play dressup at a slower rate than people willing to spend money on boosters I think it'll fair just fine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan I'll take your bet. This place needs some action and I hope I lose this bet. Caveat because of the timing the game purchased will be Cyberpunk if you haven't already paid like an idiot.

Amod Amod confirm

Godspeed!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So here is the deal on the bet. How long should we place on it IF they don’t have MTX at launch but should we give a four week window? Comfortable with that? Because that’s the amount of time Bethesda waited with Rage 2. :) Up to you.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So here is the deal on the bet. How long should we place on it IF they don’t have MTX at launch but should we give a four week window? Comfortable with that? Because that’s the amount of time Bethesda waited with Rage 2. :) Up to you.

Window is fine by me since Cyberpunk is released in Sept if you agree to my caveat. Let's just call it 3 months after release if they don't have MTX I buy you Cyberpunk as its released in September?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’ve seen that on my feed but I don’t want to ruin any more of the game if I can help it.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Not enough MTX popups. Where are the ever present MTX's that I was promised?
Yogurt shows up at minute 11 and explains the merchandise shop to you then.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to playing Doom (2016). Fuck, that's an intense game. I wasn't asking for a high speed, metal pounding, "for some reason I can hear the little demons anywhere on the map and it sounds like it's directly behind me" shoot 'em up... But it was fucking fun. I really, really enjoyed it. It's definitely up there with Titanfall 2 for me, for best shooter campaign I have played recently (which honestly, hasn't been a lot).

Really looking forward to this sequel now.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Window is fine by me since Cyberpunk is released in Sept if you agree to my caveat. Let's just call it 3 months after release if they don't have MTX I buy you Cyberpunk as its released in September?

Sorry TJT TJT was in Florida and missed this while away. So bet is confirmed. Within 3 months from launch if there isn’t an MTX system in place I buy you cyberpunk, if there is an MTX system in place within 3 months, you buy me Cyberpunk.
Amod Amod make it official!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sorry TJT TJT was in Florida and missed this while away. So bet is confirmed. Within 3 months from launch if there isn’t an MTX system in place I buy you cyberpunk, if there is an MTX system in place within 3 months, you buy me Cyberpunk.
Amod Amod make it official!
Witnessed!
Valhalla awaits!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I said it before and I'll say it again - we are absolutely firing that BFG 10,000 from the trailer in a giant mech suit.

Pretty cool video showing off the fortress a bit more, I think it's the proper approach to trying to expand the doom universe. It's there if you want it, but it's not forced storytelling.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Must not click video.... I do not want to be any more spoiled than I already am.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Game is already on sale for $49. :)

So for instance, if you were going to buy it, at Best Buy you still pay full price but get a $10 cert. Others are just straight up charging $49. Cross Platform.

BB GC would be the best option if you are all in without renting. 47.99 with GC, $10 cert - effectively getting the game for $37.99.