xzi

Mouthbreather
oh shit I forgot about this thread but YEA BOI

E3 is gonna be lit

8zpzkVB.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I like how they managed to showcase all the great games they'll announce.

Fadaar

That guy
That and bringing back some old ones. Arch Vile and Arachnotron (no idea if I spelled that right) at the very least, and I think the Pain Elemental as well? Don't think it was in Doom 2016.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you for suggesting pain elementals come back, wtf!

God those were definitely my nightmare creature. LOST SOULS EVERYWHERE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Fadaar

That guy
I'm not suggesting it, I'm pretty sure they were in some of the footage shown so far

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
My body is READY

That multiplayer actually looks pretty interesting too but I'm not buying it for that, need me that sp doom

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Didn't they do something similar in Doom 2016's multiplayer which didn't go over well? The demon powerup etc?

Definitely getting it for the SP, though.

• 1Salty

xzi

Mouthbreather
Kind of but not really. There was a demon powerup in a handful of maps but the rest of the game was just halo basically and felt really terrible. Also the demons weren't even attempted to be balanced and if you got a bad/stupid one for whatever reason then you just die immediately and it made no difference.

Big problem with the MP for me at least was it literally was a different game built by different people, it didn't even share the same movement mechanics. It was really whacky.

• 1Like

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck that story trailer is hype as fuck.

MP mode isn't really doing it for me though. That really sounds like that invasion thing that they announced at last Quakecon but without the invasion(aka the best) part.

This single player experience though is going to blow my mind.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll dick around on the MP maybe. Not my major concern though!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I hope they plan on having conventional deathmatch too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users