DOOM

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I thought it was a skeleton ? with the twin rocket launchers and all

nvm, confused it with arch-ville

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I remember co-oping Doom 1 (and Wolfenstein 3D, and Spear of Destiny) with my brother back in the day. On one computer! Head move and I'd shoot/open doors. Was hellafun!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If this is what we get at E3 instead of Fallout 4 there is absolutely no justice in this world.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Okay now this is a Doom game I can get behind. No sneaking around with a flashlight survival horror, but Doom 2 style blasting and gore.

Column_sl

shitlord
It looks cool, although feels abit unlike doom with all the QTE's and slow down to pick weapons.

I'll definately play it tho. First Person shooters with a story are still some of my favorite games.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It looks cool, although feels abit unlike doom with all the QTE's and slow down to pick weapons.

I'll definately play it tho. First Person shooters with a story are still some of my favorite games.
Depends, on the other hand it means you will have a lot of weapons to choose from instead of like 2. I also like the fatalities to get health/ammo/armor. Seems like they picked up a thing or two from Brutal Doom and Bulletstorm, which is good. I'd be even happier if they showed off bigger spaces with 20+ monsters Serious Sam style, but I guess you can't have everything

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pretty much what I want out of a Doom game. Fast paced, gory, as well as macabre (the part in the gameplay video where he goes and grabs a hand to advance is funny). Loved the crowd reactions to the moments we all want to see, especially the Double Barreled Shotgun.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
One of the things doom has that other games have gotten bogged down in is very untechnical, fast combat. This game seems to be a little too much in the crazy cinematography. We'll see, but sometimes I long for the days when blue key card just teleported into your bag, a rocket launcher hit to the leg was the same thing as one to the head and jumping was VERBOTEN!

Caliane

I wonder how mp will work with the radial slowdown. Obviously it can't... so, limited weapon selection in MP? or just no slowdown? And then, wonder if it can be turned off in single.

the female protag joke.. honestly, Quake 3 did have Crash.. don't see why it wouldn't be easy to have a female space marine model/voice. unless I suppose the single player is more story/char driven then it seems.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I didn't know Bethesda owned the IP now
tongue.png

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I watched 6 minutes of the first trailer and it looked kind of meh to me. Hard to say not knowing any story element or if they'll just have as much dialogue to find like in the previous game. I enjoyed the last installment but this looked pretty meh to me from what they showed.