DOOM

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
THIS IS SPAR...DOOM! Holy shit that was nostalgic. If machine games is involved in this - they are awesome. The Wolfenstien reboots are great.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That looked scripted! Still on the fence.
Highly scripted. And AI was shut off clearly in a few spots. But the things we were concerned about are all there IMO pace/tempo being the primary thing. I don't want a tunnel crawl and a flashlight, nor a game where I need to take cover every 5 seconds ala real world. And not quite Duke3D

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As long as they deliver something like the last two Wolfenstein games, I'm fine with it. Maybe more frenetic action and less storytelling, like Shadow Warrior or Brutal Doom, I mean, their selling point is that there are no cover mechanics.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yep more excited about this than uncharted, division, or what other shitty weeboo indie port is coming out.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I foresee myself being very love/hate with this. It looks like they've gotten some things very right for a DOOM title, but I don't need fucking flashy mini-scenes (that clearly take you out of action and/or pause it) of ripping a goddamn tooth out of some thing's mouth and stabbing it with it, or ripping out a cacodemon's eyeball, or whatever the fuck else. Goddammit, what's fucking wrong with a game where you just SHOOT SHIT? FUCK!

/endrant

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
God I am trying so hard not get hyped for this, but I just can't help it. Playing Brutal Doom the last couple weeks hasn't helped either.

If this is even half as good as Brutal I'll be pretty happy.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That looked scripted! Still on the fence.
Not sure which part of the video you're referring to, but all the executions are triggered by the player, which is pretty fuckin cool. The DOOMGUY being pulled apart at the end might be scripted though.

spronk

FPS noob
game definitely looks brutal

Collector's Edition is also up at amazon, best buy, gamestop, etc
Amazon.com: Doom: Collectors Edition - PlayStation 4: Video Games
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/doom-col...on-4/4967400.p

INvXIs5.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was almost hoping for an MP format almost like Natural Selection where one side is humans and one side demons. That does look pretty fun though. Really satisfying looking bullet ragdoll physics as well.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
eff that, we need railguns so we can remember that we lose our twitch abilities as we age!

Bring back Q2DM1 imo