DOOM

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It has this revolutionary option called an FOV slider included in the options. It's going to change the industry I believe.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Any know if they announced when they are fixing the damn developer mode randomly starting?

Disabled cloud saves and restarts and in the middle of a fight it just turned itself on.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mass hysteria, Demons and cats living together.
I'm surprised that after blowing the budget for a simple FPS by 65 million and 8 years, that the clueless hacks that designed this game even new what FOV was. Seriously.

Fadaar

That guy
Think I settled on 100 FOV for this. Anything past that and the stretched out look just ruins it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can go up to 120 and it feels appropriate but yeah anything past that is too fisheye for me and gives me motion sickness, and that's even with playing a fuckload of quake lol

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anything I have learned that I need to pay attention more to your opinions on games, and Jait's, and less of Regime who thinks that the boss fights, which I have watched in a stream, are anything close to Dark Souls 3. That's just some outright significant trolling right there.
Didn't clarify it was compared to a easier boss fight in D1. Surprisingly Challenging compared to the rest of the game which was super easy. Maybe it was being tired. Also if I took your advice I would have died of alcohol poisoning playing Rocket League. Also lol @ things being the same on stream then playing.

Yeah I beat the first boss in a single attempt. I've done that in Dark Souls games too, but the difference was the first boss in this game was just stupid easy and in dark souls I was clenching my cheeks together so a turd didn't pop out.
I thought or better yet meant to say he was like the Asylum demon for me. Playing on the 3rd highest difficulty with no BFGs felt like the easiest dark soul boss including the ol RB plunge.

I wasn't saying he was 4 kings but more challenging than any shooter I can recall. Aka fun fight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally beat this. I had fun the entire time. Last boss was a bit of a let down but a nice throwback. Fun game.

Definitely left it open for Dlc..

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally beat this. I had fun the entire time. Last boss was a bit of a let down but a nice throwback. Fun game.

Definitely left it open for Dlc..
Doom 2 Hell on Earth final boss son

rrr_img_134143.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
I finally went and upgrade my air control rune and boy does it feel so much better. I got past where I previously was when my last game got corrupt and I'm mad I didn't get this the first time around lol.

Reminds me of source movement while airborne + the double jump makes it even better.