DOTA 2

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Lets see what kind of interest we get in a scheduled in-house tonight at 9pm EST? Would be nice to get 10+ players online and start figuring out who works well with who and such (hint: do not put me and TecKnoe on the same team). Any captains available?
i h8 you! we will break the curse WE WILL OVERCOME THIS TRAGEDY.

just to piggyback on what cyni said, i have a sheet in the spreadsheet now for the inhouse tonight 9pm EST, if you guys are interested just fill in the boxes its just simple steam/forum name, will you attend yes or no, and if you're willing to captain.

well see how much interest we get for tonight, ill keep trying to host them nightly just to see what kinda numbers we get, so if you're interested heres the link its under 8/30 signups.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0cFNFeGc#gid=4

~ accordian im gonna try to run these everynight regardless if we get em going, i wanna gauge interest.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
There was a video on reddit of him earlier playing meepo, while microing Anti Mage. Shit was ridiculous.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ice is becoming my new favorite streamer, just because of all the useful info he spouts throughout the game, does not hurt hes a badass.

he speaks what he is thinking throughout the game, and explains the decisions he makes etc.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
ice is becoming my new favorite streamer, just because of all the useful info he spouts throughout the game, does not hurt hes a badass.

he speaks what he is thinking throughout the game, and explains the decisions he makes etc.
Seriously. His interaction with the chat makes it alot more interesting. He's pretty amusing.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
anyone able to get hot keying the rune spots in dota 2 to work? someone linked a guide on how to do it, followed it didnt work, then i copied over arteezys auto exec, since he has the rune commands in his still didnt work
Camera position binding console commands for runes:
bind "F4" "dota_camera_setpos -2273.898682 1232.745483 982.072876" // Top Rune
bind "F5" "dota_camera_setpos 3035.773438 -2972.680176 966.072937" // Bot Rune

Enter that in to console, Press F4 for top, F5 for bot.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
lol its just funny when hes like "aww this is so awesome, im able to do 3 things at once and still own them, haha its so nice to have such good game awareness"

lol someone also said it was his birthday, so now ppl are sending him troll donations funny as fuck when he reads them off and the messages they leave him, one dude actually donated 150$ tho.

ty sutekh

lololol ice just called his hand the best girlfriend lmaaao, god his team just pooled him 6 tangos 2 flasks.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
its all fun nescio, everyone in the foh channel is varied as well, its usually more heavy on the normal side and sometimes we get some high/vhigh guys who dont mind queing with us, weve been able to field 5 the last few nights for a few games, it helps people learn alot faster imo as well, because we dont just jump down eachothers throat when a misplay happens reth is the best at pointing out mistakes and how to fix them but we all try to help eachother so said mistakes dont happen again.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
For inhouses, at least for fun/start, I would let the auto balancer handle the team divisions for the first couple games. Whoever makes the lobby needs to make sure the game results aren't set to private so that if you copy the id we can paste them in here for people to watch laugh at critic whatever. If there are friends in the 10 that want to be on the same team and you can jig it for balance then do that. The goal for inhouses should be to make them fun with a reasonably equal chance of both teams to win, or at least keep it close.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Surrender makes no sense in Dota. If your team wants to surrender, you can 5 man mid and try to take the game. Go for a couple teamfights, then everyone can be satisfied with the attempt - and lastly just go sit in the trees somewhere and ask them to politely push. It works 99% of the time. Rare is the team of fountain campers who won't end the game, sure they may go for a few extra kills but so does everyone, as long as the base is coming down the game will be over soon. Out of 3000 games the amount of games intentially elogated into fountain farming is easily less than 20 out of 3000. And surrender even as an option would have ruined thousands of games.

Everyone who's played Dota has been at the mercy of trolls. Most people respect the fact when a game is truly over and will end it - because they like the same courtesy when they are in a game that has gone extremely sideways.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL. Iceiceice playing Meepo. His Anti Mage DCs so he helps lasthit enough to get his BF WHILE he's playing Meepo. To fucking strong.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
match ID: 292876907
Prophet rushing rapier, american playing like a russian, overwhelming advantage, almost a throw, rapier changing hands a few times... Game was good.