DOTA 2

Sulrn

Deuces
I understand it's to be expected that after 6.79 the game would have gotten shaken up, but I think there must have been a massive chemical attack on the east coast. It seems like the average IQ of the public queue has dropped significantly -- beyond mouth breathing levels. I'm almost at the point that I think I'm ready to uninstall the game to escape the retardation of the community...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh shit.
BX6-5J5CQAAjA0M.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There were some pictures taken from the dota2 website too(hidden files that is) that showed Ember Spirit skills/portrait and Earth Spirit skills/portrait. It seems they've been working on both those at the same time, maybe for a double release. LC looks fairly unfinished on that pic so don't know.

Seems the wiki updated the skills with those icons.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't think anyone knows their potential in pro, they were added to -CM after dota1 had pretty much died already. All I know is Xin(ember spirit) was OP as fuck for many versions and was nerfed consecutively like 3 or 4 updates in a row. New heroes always nice anyway. If they really are triple hero patch, or even double, that'd be pretty good news. Hope they're done porting everything by next TI, but at the speed they're going it seems unlikely.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why would you have Dendi play SS when you can have him playing Invoker ?
smile.png
Yesterday's match g2 vs Mouz in Champion's League
I seem to be alone in this, but the only Invoker I've seen have a big impact on the game was IceIceIce. The rest of the games, including a few from Dendi it never seems like Invoker has a big presence, they mostly get targetted and run away.

Its interesting to me that Troll Warlord disappeared in 6.79 after being picked or banned in virtually every game; wouldn't have thought the minor AoE nerf and initial run speed would have resulted in this much disinterest given the global ultimate.