DOTA 2

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
DK loses me some good shit.... fucking Murica saving the day, this is my comeuppance for rooting for the Chinese.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
SK, DID shut down PA. Absolutely destroyed that lane and got bottle/blink/arcane at 11 mins. They just didn't do a single thing with it, they were so afraid of ravage/bhole.
The over-leveled SK had no impact on the BF rushing PA. They missed their window hard.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah as great as Mushi was in game 3, he was a non factor in a game in which he had a dagger in less than 10 minutes(I think).

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well all they had was Tiny -- and if you take out the Enigma somehow you can still just grip him through BKB anyway. DK didnt have shit to deal with BKB all the while EGs heroes didnt really care about their BKB's. At the end they were just daring Dk to fight them at the rosh pit.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea that's pretty badass. I just wish they could get Brood LC etc into CM before TI to shake everything up.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stolen from reddit:
datDota: The Summit Finals

82 out of 102 heroes in cm were picked during the entire tourney. DotA is in such a good state balance wise at the moment...
Perhaps its simply the style in vogue at the moment but having watched most of the Summit games overall I didn't find the matches to be consistently great, often either on or both teams just felt shaky. To be honest I wondered if the more financially secure teams were simply using the event to experiment against real teams ahead of TI4. The last tournament I remember watching with consistently good Dota was MLG Columbus which to be fair also had a Cinderella story going for it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Sad because I thought betting on DK meant ez rares, happy because TI probably won't be that one sided with Chinese smashing everyone. It's still Alliance and EG (maaaybe Navi if they get their shit together) vs the whole t1 China lineup.

faille

Molten Core Raider
is 15m out of the question?
Seem to recall last's years pot grew a lot once the event started due to new people picking up the compendium then, myself included.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, never say never, but since this year most long time fans bought several compendiums, the newbies will probably only grab one, it won't grow that much.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Think the only way we see another significant spike in prize pool is if they release another set of immortals which as far as I know won't happen. I know I'd probably get suckered into by another set of points if they did.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, never say never, but since this year most long time fans bought several compendiums, the newbies will probably only grab one, it won't grow that much.
People don't have to buy multiple books like last year. With the leveling system, there are built in incentives to make people spend cash to boost their compendium level. That's the real reason the prize pool grew so much this year.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
People don't have to buy multiple books like last year. With the leveling system, there are built in incentives to make people spend cash to boost their compendium level. That's the real reason the prize pool grew so much this year.
Well, that's what I meant, since 2,4k points are priced the same as a compendium. AFAIK you had to have a separate account for each compendium last year, so that was a pain in the ass.