DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just had a dude decimate on Meepo. First time I've ever seen that happen and was quite amazed. Don't think the other team realized what his spells actually do since everyone sucks at him.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Meepo is definitely one of those heroes with a very high skill ceiling, he's extremely difficult for the average player to do well with but in the right hands a good meepo can be absolutely crazy. It just takes a lot of micro, good decision making and multi tasking for meepo, but if you can do it right it's a sight to behold.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If you see Meepo, grab Lion or Lina and enjoy your free kill, unless he snowballs like crazy. If you see him on your team, pray it's one of those guys that don't speak a word of english, but their skill makes up for that.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Timbersaw... He isn't supposed to be competitive, right ? I mean str hero, with all of his nukes doing less than average dmg and rather high mana costs and almost no CC. Even if he gets farmed he seems to fall off a cliff once people get bkbs or get 1-2 damage items.

Also, 3 million accounts:http://imgur.com/DfaTx

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Timbersaw is a pub ganker, pretty good one at that but yeah don't think he'll be competitive. He was just added to -cm though in dota1 so it's hard to say but the lack of CC other than a slow at 6+ isn't very good.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I don't think he's a comp. hero, but do remember his nukes are pure dmg most of the time. And his 15% stat reduction is useful against carries. He's a lot of fun in pubs so far, but that may just be because people aren't respecting him yet.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are fucking retarded heroes like Timbersaw being added, and not classic, popular heroes?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think it depends on how they feel about heroes status, I'm pretty sure medusa had at least one design overhaul since she was added to the files

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's a classic popular hero that hasn't been added?
Well Shredder isn't "classic" as much as many of the heroes not added yet simply because he was added like less than 2years ago. He was added during Rubick/Phoenix/Tuskarr patch iirc, which all in all is a fairly recent addition.

You can just look at the list of heroes left and see there's some older heroes which haven't been remade. I did check it though and there's not as many as I thought, but 2 of them are my most expected heroes(Abaddon and Bristleback). The 3rd one is Techies. Other than that Pit Lord, Medusa, Troll Warlord, Soul Keeper, TC(kinda but I think it's the most recent of this bunch) but all of these have been remade partially or almost completely.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What Pyros said; Aba, Bristele, Techies, Pit, Medusa, Troll, Soul Keeper. Come on, they are OG and eagerly anticipated (clearly Techies being the bestest of the best).

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Shredder isn't "classic" as much as many of the heroes not added yet simply because he was added like less than 2years ago. He was added during Rubick/Phoenix/Tuskarr patch iirc, which all in all is a fairly recent addition.
Shredder came in the Legion Commander patch I'm pretty sure, which was like December 2011 or something? It's been about a year.

Medusa's basically done, speculation about why she's not in yet includes talk of a remake in the next Dota patch, which should be out next week or so.