DOTA 2

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, then I wanted serious "don't die" to maximize track applications.

Apparently there is a tourney on? Didn't look like esl, but it's in NYC? Kotl guy was casting it, caught the last few minutes last night. Coming on tonight at 4pst iirc

Cybsled

Doesn't help reborn made certain type of game modes unstable. ARDM is almost 100% crash rate now and everyone gets DC'd.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yesterday I was messing around with a few of the custom games, and 10v10 is a fucking riot. I enjoy it a lot more than 5v5, probably because it's a lot more forgiving to individual errors. The team fights are amazing though.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I've been having a blast since I came back. I've only been playing single draft, random draft, and all random. It's fun finding heroes that you would normally never pick in a million years but happen to enjoy and be good at because you're forced to play different shit. Sucks when you get shit like earth spirit and invoker without practicing them though. Also I stopped using all the user made item and level builds and started figuring out item and levels based on the game situation and it's helped a ton.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_109787.jpg

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I remember correctly they made it so its not a unique attack modifier, so no you don't. Just play as normal.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They killed most of the unique attack modifiers, so now it's quite logical and most stuff actually stacks.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
ThisMoonducktournament is kind of cool. Single use/ban on all heroes.

First match on twitch.
Too bad half the moonduck guys are too annoying sit through.

Overall though, I haven't been particularly impressed with any of the teams playing at the moment. None of the EU/NA teams seem very consistent or polished, its hard to see MFF, MB, 5Jung, 4ASC or 4C&L becoming a T1 team. Purely from the roster I thought 5jungz had a shot but it hasn't proven out that way and it seems like maybe 2 top tier teams could be made out of the lot.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Too bad half the moonduck guys are too annoying sit through.

Overall though, I haven't been particularly impressed with any of the teams playing at the moment. None of the EU/NA teams seem very consistent or polished, its hard to see MFF, MB, 5Jung, 4ASC or 4C&L becoming a T1 team. Purely from the roster I thought 5jungz had a shot but it hasn't proven out that way and it seems like maybe 2 top tier teams could be made out of the lot.
I think expecting anything great out of any german stacks isn't very realistic, I have seen too many versions of Mouz fail to believe.

IMO MFF has some potential, simply because it seems like Notail is looking for new heroes still in this patch and Miracle is actually really fucking good and can carry his team through some terrible decisions, so they have chance to upset, but yeah, all the others have looked terribly average. I wonder about Team Secret and Alliance though, first one could be the king of EU easily and the latter one needs a kick in the ass, since they looked terribly uninspired or just plain not playing to win. S4 drafting TI3 lineups and stuff.

Moonduck is the closest thing to GD studio sadly, everybody else is doing the straight man.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I like how the lower in rating I go the more prevalent the Sniper picks are. Sniper vs. SS, SB and Slark. What could go wrong?!