DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
TBH the article about him is trash, not even a picture.
I don't disagree
smile.png
I was looking at the delete log for unrelated reasons and happened to notice Toby was on the list.

Majors invitees were announced. Alliance is surprising to me, they've done well in what one tournament lately?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't disagree
smile.png
I was looking at the delete log for unrelated reasons and happened to notice Toby was on the list.

Majors invitees were announced. Alliance is surprising to me, they've done well in what one tournament lately?
They just won WCA so they're kind of hot right now.

edit: Oh looking through the America's qualifier links, Shazam got an invite to the qual. That's funny with it being Ritsu and Mason's team, but I do like Brax. Had no idea who Power of Friendship was then saw it was Wayto, ush, and Sneyking's team. They have name recognition but it looks like they only joined in mid December? Unless they changed names.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Agreed. Playing a team game isnt random enough, I really wish I could risk the currency you want me to use as well. Dumb design.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eh, they kind of fixed that by giving you extra coins for betting, not like there was any other use for the coins. My beef was that the compendium had fuckall to do with the tournament itself. No team pages, no cards, no guessing what's going to happen.

Sulrn

Deuces
Patch notes very good against him. RIP Invoker spammers.
My team just got it's face melted by a Voker - luckily enough for us he was the only good player on his team and we still won even though I absolutely blow at NS.

match: 2047700674

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had a NP game last night where my team decided to flame me because I didn't have 'enough kills' but had like 8k tower damage vs. like a total of 9k total between both teams. Hey, I've played Prohet like twice ever but everyone else wanted to play whack a hero and forgot you win games by killing the ancient. A lot of it had to do with the other team being bad, but people flame for the stupidest shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My team just got it's face melted by a Voker - luckily enough for us he was the only good player on his team and we still won even though I absolutely blow at NS.

match: 2047700674
Invoker still seems to mostly rape nearly every game I play. Unless he's peruvian, then all they do is buy bkb and spam alacricity.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I seriously cannot get enough Pudge now with aether lens. I don't even buy blink anymore, the added range on lens is just better (plus I'm bad and blink is hard). So many people get hooked thinking they are at a safe distance.

2AE657512D59EFC1AC29A3DC1686817CECB0CF32

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wanted to check ingame matches for the qualifiers, turns out directed camera is still bugged. Shit hasn't been working since Reborn launched. Works fine most of the time, then it'll randomly bug and gets stuck on one person for like 2minutes, even if the person is dead(just stays on the corpse). Can't even fix it by changing to free and back. It was one of the best part of the dota client spectating, fucking sucks.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Euro qualifier starting. Na'vi starts out with a draft that may not work out for them.

Yup, nice last pick AM.

Dendi gonna Dendi.