DOTA 2

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Dear Icefrog, please nerf Spectard. I'm sick of this hero. If I want a free +25mmr, I just pick spectre. It feels so cheap. I've dumpstered an offlane spectre to 0-6 (as support) only to get GG'd by spectard an hour later.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think we're due for some OD nerf, maybe back to 1/2/3/4 for his Q or something'ish. Probably another Invoker tweak. Maybe an Iron Talon nerf to like 30%? Wouldn't mind seeing Riki upped just a tick.

Honestly other than OD and Invoker spammers I'm tired of seeing Lycan spam in pubs. It is worse than Spec in that if no one from your team (or yourself) doesn't want to invade the jungle and disrupt his farm he just afk farms and in like 10 min can solo Rosh and chase down and kill anyone with only boots, iron talon, and vlads.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's no way spec is getting nerfed, she's easy to punish in lane. Invoker and OD will get a slight nerfbat I'd imagine.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, now we can play the game of "guess the patch notes", since I believe it will land around the beginning of April, but honestly I don't feel like this patch is that played out yet. Maybe it's because there were only like 3 top tier tournaments - Major, MDL and Starladder, maybe it's because all of the top tier heroes rely on synergy with their team and strat to be really good - I mean, who saw Enigma and Tide combo coming out of nowhere at Shanghai ? Maybe it's because the meta still hasn't settled to the point where you can guess the first 2 picks on each team. Anyway, I feel like the next patch might be a bit underwhelming to a lot of people.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is why I only play AR. I would rather get a less than ideal draft at random than have everyone pick FOTM as a guarantee ;p

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm fine with where things are currently and was having run with going FP random in RD only 4 things I would change:

1. Bring back Solo Queue - still the #1 issue with my play sessions are when I eventually get tossed in with a 3-4 stack(NR) or the 3 stack in ranked. To the point that after 3/4 games with groups I just log off to space out the reports I automatically assume I get.
2. Bring back agro-techies mine push.
3. AoS style mode
4. "Borrow" more ideas from HoN's item list.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
This MVP vs OG game 1. Moon & miracle are a complete non-factor in this game @ 30-minutes. I think it was a huge mistake by moon to not go blink, he's either not getting the wall off at all, or he casts it and catches no one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Blink is garbage against this type of lineup and in the position they're in. They're not going to look for a fight because they're far behind and you can't counter initiate a spectre team because they initiate the fight with haunt which puts your blink on cd for like 10seconds.

They could probably have used an eul's, at least until bat got a bkb. Put him in cyclone before he pulls whoever he lassoed away and you might stand a chance to win the fight, but the way it was, he was just pulling people super far. I guess dazzle was supposed to help with that, but poor fuck was either too far or too close and was the one getting killed.

That was just solid play from MvP, no yolo bullshit dives into the base, just pick one guy then take a tower, back off and wait for cooldowns.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I don't want to be too hard on dotapit, but it's pretty obvious shanghai had higher level of play. If the complexity guys could stop breathing into the mic, it'd be great

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blink is garbage against this type of lineup and in the position they're in. They're not going to look for a fight because they're far behind and you can't counter initiate a spectre team because they initiate the fight with haunt which puts your blink on cd for like 10seconds.
The fights were often long enough that blink would have been off CD, particularly since DS was frequently standing on the side with his dick in his hand doing nothing. There were also a few fights where they were initiating but he still didn't get it off.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
That guy has the weirdest accent. Also Korean Doto stepping up their game more and more.

Also Navi got schlonged hard.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand why every FV is picking up support items every game. I think General could have easily had a Midas in both games.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You can farm jungle and still do better in fights, midas is really selfish and you typically can't farm up 1500 gold in the offlane in a single batch and any death delays it significantly. Vlad's makes you self sustaining.

Secret was playing terrible, Misery looked like he was ready to murder anyone on Navi and then just fizzled out. I don't understand why Envy insisted on Drums/Aquilla to open, this was either midas, blink, or shadowblade game. Giving anybody earth spirit without a plan doesn't seem smart.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Who the fuck gives Secret Chen ?

lol, guess Secret value the open bar pretty highly
biggrin.png