DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dendi might have whiffed a couple spells but hes still amazing....esp in lane denying and controlling creep equilibrium. Navi just needed some new blood, glad to see them get a big win

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only upset was Secret playing questionably, now it's EG's tournament to lose.
Arguably OG was favoured over MVP, and Empire really made EG work for it (and were 0-1 when I posted it).

Shanghai flashbacks here with stream just disappearing for 30-minutes....

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do wonder if Universe made a mistake in not buying back when MVP was pushing bottom. I feel like I've seen Bulldog do that often and he probably would have taken top which might have prevented MVP from going mid afterwards.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Didn't he bb already at that point ? Rejoined the fight and died. I feel like if NP bbs lategame there's very little for you to do in the fight, but you can rat them and they might make mistakes splitting up. I feel like the biggest mistake was EG fighting on their half of the map, they simply couldn't fight reliably and trading rax would be in their favor, not mention they couldn't get mega'd due to t2.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't he bb already at that point ? Rejoined the fight and died. I feel like if NP bbs lategame there's very little for you to do in the fight, but you can rat them and they might make mistakes splitting up. I feel like the biggest mistake was EG fighting on their half of the map, they simply couldn't fight reliably and trading rax would be in their favor, not mention they couldn't get mega'd due to t2.
I think it was his first death (@ top), I recall Tobi or whoever it was speculating on whether he would bb.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Why the hell don't you fuck PL with an ember ? Don't tell me RTZ or Sumail can't play that. Or medusa. ppd should've grabbed lich to sit in the mid lane, since you know that is where the fun will be and unless Sumail got a start of dreams, he would do fuck all vs somebody who can dodge the combo.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why the hell don't you fuck PL with an ember ? Don't tell me RTZ or Sumail can't play that. Or medusa. ppd should've grabbed lich to sit in the mid lane, since you know that is where the fun will be and unless Sumail got a start of dreams, he would do fuck all vs somebody who can dodge the combo.
I think Sumail plays both ember & invoker for EG.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
hey guys is there a reason why my rank game button suddenly became gray, i can play normal games but not ranked.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished level 60 on the compendium this past weekend. The last 5 or so quests I completed to grind out the last bit of exp I needed were a real test of patience.

This compendium format was amazingly awesome. I hope they copy it for the future, but it was almost too good... It made me play a shit ton of Dota the past 2 months.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I finished all 3 sets and I'm happy, there are some heroes that I simply refuse to play - 3k building damage as Razor can go fuck itself. I like the weekly and daily hero challenges and hope they bring them back. The other major attraction is the price, I wasn't constantly nagged to spend 10 more USD for more and more chests.