DOTA 2

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to play . Trick is finding people of similar mmr to one another, as you're forced to play up to the tier of the highest member of the team.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Is there any interest to get active forum name/steam name combinations of people who regularly play dota 2? Since I own the first post ee could edit in a list easily, If people give zero fucks that's fine too. With the guild system gone from the game there isn't a nice way to know who the fuck even is around.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Might not be a bad idea. I know we've got the Rerolled group in game, but it's pretty shit since the switch last year.

Has anyone seen any announcement on when the fucking TI games are? They start tomorrow, but I can't even find a time for the wild card matches. I'm also not sure if any regular round robin matches are tomorrow, to set my fantasy cards for.

Edit: I'm a dumb, starts Tuesday. Still, no times yet.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Cyni,

It'll be around 3.5-4k. I'm in the rerolled channel as donaldpump. I know a few of my friends should be down tonight, may just need 1 or 2 to fill some spots.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cyni,

It'll be around 3.5-4k. I'm in the rerolled channel as donaldpump. I know a few of my friends should be down tonight, may just need 1 or 2 to fill some spots.

I'm in then if you need a mid player.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Set your Fantasy Teams for tomorrow people, its the Wild Card stage only. So only pick people from EHOME, Escape, Execration and Complexity.

And when I say that only pick people from EHOME and Escape.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Set your Fantasy Teams for tomorrow people, its the Wild Card stage only. So only pick people from EHOME, Escape, Execration and Complexity.

And when I say that only pick people from EHOME and Escape.

yea i almost fucked up and just set my best possible line up from all teams and then realized this. Would have fucked myself.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Hoping No Diggity survives tomorrow. Honestly, the wildcard is more exciting than just about everything until the finals for me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Someone asked for this:

edit: removed due to the forum being fucky and b/c predictions have closed.

Oh shit it embeds the Google doc? That is some fancy shit.

Also:

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Reposting this from Reddit just because Intrinsic :)

Reddit said:
-WHEN I DIE I WANT ALLIANCE TO CARRY MY COFFIN SO THEY CAN LET ME DOWN ONE LAST TIME
-CAREFUL NOW LODA CAN'T CARRY
-COFFINS CAN BE CARRIED BY 4 PEOPLE.

It made me lol irl

niss_sl

shitlord
Here are Waga's Player and Hero predictions. I wasn't able to get screen captures of his Team or Tournament pages.

rrr_img_137191.jpg

rrr_img_137192.jpg
Any more prediction thoughts? I feel like I guess this shit but I'm sure there's stats out there.

Cybsled

I've learned I have better success just guessing than following predictions from the pros lol