DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Damn, LGD was looking so strong there for a sec. They just couldn't keep up the rax push and VP wasted no time in response. Really, really good game.

[smiles in Russian]

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If VP keep their elimination mode drafts, Secret will crush them, but I think they have proven their point already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I share your opinions on Secret in general almost all the time, but I think you're discounting the finesse and focus of VP's current play a little. They are consistent as well, in fact, maybe one of the most in the world next to EG and OG. Secret isn't exactly there yet, but like you said, they are on point and on the upswing. Maybe this is where they shift into that top tier, possibly also feeling pressure to perform better and better for the upcoming TI7. I want them to do well too, definitely dont think I am playing them down or anything. Secret has just broken my heart too many times, lol.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I share your opinions on Secret in general almost all the time, but I think you're discounting the finesse and focus of VP's current play a little. They are consistent as well, in fact, maybe one of the most in the world next to EG and OG. Secret isn't exactly there yet, but like you said, they are on point and on the upswing. Maybe this is where they shift into that top tier, possibly also feeling pressure to perform better and better for the upcoming TI7. I want them to do well too, definitely dont think I am playing them down or anything. Secret has just broken my heart too many times, lol.
Puppey was generally the one who murdered all the other CIS teams, and despite some notable exceptions, I think it still holds up. G1 seems to confirm this so far, clowny as shit, but Secret is coming out on top.

This is just a regular 8k pub...

Last edited:

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Finally finished the finals. Well done vp. Very entertaining games and it was fun watching them play like this. Will be interesting if they choke again at the big tourney.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Finally finished the finals. Well done vp. Very entertaining games and it was fun watching them play like this. Will be interesting if they choke again at the big tourney.
I don't think they can still reliably challenge any of the big 3 - EG OG Liquid, same goes for Secret. However every TI has a black horse.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I feel like it should have been a number of other teams before Invictus got the invite, but then again...maybe not...I'm conflicted. Rosters got crazy this year.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I feel like it should have been a number of other teams before Invictus got the invite, but then again...maybe not...I'm conflicted. Rosters got crazy this year.
IG got invited because nobody outside the obvious invites stepped up. I think if Secret won the Summit, they'd have gotten in instead of IG. Plus I think the frog wanted to get 2 chinese teams, because their qualifiers are always a bit of a crapshoot, but I agree that IG turned to shit the moment Lina+bloodstone/MK got nerfed, they just abused it the best.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I don't think they can still reliably challenge any of the big 3 - EG OG Liquid, same goes for Secret. However every TI has a black horse.
You are probably correct, especially because I think Vp can't carry over their confidence. Liquid was very impressive lately and summit missed some big teams. I will fanboy davai fota anyway.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bulldong has been streaming all day. He is on some random pickup group plowing through the open qualifiers. He is destroying plebs with his NP, LD, and other standard picks. Nobody is banning his heroes lul.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Bulldong has been streaming all day. He is on some random pickup group plowing through the open qualifiers. He is destroying plebs with his NP, LD, and other standard picks. Nobody is banning his heroes lul.

Pretty sure it is his channel mods which includes a 2k support player. That could just be an inside joke though.

They are at RO32 now I think. Waga'sone stack went out at 64. Not sure about Synd?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So I got the golden lifestealer from my Battle Pass Bundle, am I unable to sell this for a year like everything else? I know that the Slark immortal can be sold immediately, just not sure on the gold one.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So I got the golden lifestealer from my Battle Pass Bundle, am I unable to sell this for a year like everything else? I know that the Slark immortal can be sold immediately, just not sure on the gold one.
IIRC only the ultra rares are marketable, so you are SOL. You can gift them once apparently.