DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen purge try to host before, it was cringe city. Tobiwan who knows, but I don't see that ending well. Probably the same with my picks too, which is why I have really no clue who's they're gonna tap unless it's some left field b-list celebrity or IRL sports caster/hosts their gonna train up enough to pull this off.

Jeff Propts hosting TI would be pretty baller I guess.

I mean, Blitz said he was retiring from casting because he didn't like being in front of people and Merlini seems to dodge any lead roles in BTS productions even Summit. /shrug

The reason I think Tobiwan could do it is he seems to know when he should be serious.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will miss Redeye, he was a great host. This is a mistake Gaben.

As for casters that could cross over and do a really good job hosting, there is just one real answer... LD

Needless

Toe Sucker
I zone out anytime EE picks dusa, it basically gaurantees its going to be a long ass game or they're gonna get stomped because their mid lost lol

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its funny how competitive the NA region is this year and how meh the EU region is.

Also odd, why doesn't CIS get a wildcard slot. From play I'm not sure the NA wildcard would beat the CIS runner ups, nor would the EU teams.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
As long as Tobiwan is screaming his fucking lungs out in the twilight moments of the Grand Finals, I don't give a fuck about what else is happening.
Honestly the scene is going to outgrow a lot of these people soon anyway. Lots of them are just dumb kids with no vocabulary, no attention to detail and little idea of professional presentation much less how to acutely steer and direct an entire multi million dollar production for thousands and thousands of viewers.

Don't get me wrong, I love our community and all those dumb nerds, but I have a feeling Valve is soon going to want TI to go to the next level.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Mouz team fails in the qualifiers, I swear the scene is going in circles ...

That last ravage from 33 tho.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's fantastic that open qual teams are making it in. Shows that they aren't a waste of time,and new blood is refreshing to see / cheer for.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Planet Dog had to play like 9 games today and they went 7 - 2 to qualify. That's a long stressful day of Dota for a chance to go to TI.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Gotta feel good for Moo kicking DC out after they kicked him. Maybe not, he seems like a cool guy.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's so confusing what you are saying, because DC is still in. Then I realized Planet Odd is the old DC team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I actually just came back to edit that for clarity, lol. Especially since they're playing DC now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if Planet Odd falls apart now. Resolution would be a prime target for a ton of teams I would imagine in the CIS region.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Resolution is top 1 tier and Saksa is highly underrated.

RIP Misery's attendance record.
No Dendi, no iceiceice, no Misery, no defending champs...
Damn, what a crazy year.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Resolution is top 1 tier and Saksa is highly underrated.

RIP Misery's attendance record.
No Dendi, no iceiceice, no Misery, no defending champs...
Damn, what a crazy year.
First TI without any of the last year's finalists ...