DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those LD,Lumi, Merlini casts are awsome. I am watching LFY vs VG and they are shitting on Lich non stop and making stupid jokes. They just having fun and I really like it.

Now they are roleplaying the Lich lore.

I'm glad Lumi is back. look at all those masks, he's going to a play @ Dreamleague circa 2-years ago...

Seems like a big boot camp for TI. EG running some real meme heroes or circa 2014 lineups.

Its weird to see CK, I had been thinking after the TI3 troll draft how that was the last time he'd been relevant. The hero stats are pretty interesting - 2017 Mars Dota 2 League - Heroes

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
CK has been lurking in the shadows ever since Reality Rift got the -armor buff, because he is still one of the best carries to blow up other carries, right there with Sven. However since he can't flashfarm, he needs to not get completely trashed in the laning phase on the other hand, Heaven's Halberd does nothing if his ulti is up, unlike Sven. Still, I don't see him being a very stable pick, he still gets trashed by the likes of WK, Timber, PL or Ember.

IG vs VG g1, the epitome of chinese Dota. Over in 20, but lasts for 70.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A little off topic, but has anyone used the new Twitch app for the phone and fucking hate it? How the fuck do I revert back. Fucking auto update on my phone

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is terrible, but the old one was terrible too. You may just have to find someone with the old .apk and load it. Likely if enough other people hate it too someone on Reddit will post it up.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The old one sorted by top streamed games. I could see the games in motion before clicking on them. In landscape mode I could swipe left and right to show and hide chat, now it just switches streams. I used to be able to skip commercials by hitting the window button on my phone and going back to the program, can't do that anymore (kind of cheap I know but whatever).

This is seriously the worst fucking app update I've ever seen.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Admiralbulldog got wrecked by miracle stack in battlecup then lost to some 4k stack and raged out at the end. maybe it was because he was playing ember and twitch chat was spamming "lol 2 hero pool." the main vod has already been edited to remove the rage and it just ends abruptly.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Troll ult with his bash is quite a disable lol

Def got a place somewhere in lineups and ofc he can "windranger" a tower, very sneaky with shadowblade too

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That cleave visual effect likely won't change its radius or distance when they tweak the ability, which is kind of strange. It also gives your enemy's a pretty good visual indicator of the "danger zone".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Well, we don't know yet. The only thing people were mad about were the wallet destroying shipping rates.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't imagine it being possible for them to find a new partner to set all this up with TI so close. Does Design By Humans have the capability? I've bought shirts from them and never had an issue.

The WLF issues have been going on forever. Seems like this year they just got caught being extra retarded and Valve has slapped them. Not like Valve was getting any of that $200 to ship a pack of playing cards to Australia.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I couldn't imagine it being possible for them to find a new partner to set all this up with TI so close. Does Design By Humans have the capability? I've bought shirts from them and never had an issue.

The WLF issues have been going on forever. Seems like this year they just got caught being extra retarded and Valve has slapped them. Not like Valve was getting any of that $200 to ship a pack of playing cards to Australia.
Valve said they weren't really profitting from the merch, if you can believe that, so this seems extra silly. It can't be that hard to partner with Amazon or some partners from each big market.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
ppd vs S4, this time much more boring

Also Valve fired WeLoveFine
Going from slacks to S4 is basically going from one end of the spectrum to the other lol. He should have picked someone a bit more engaging before jumping to S4. Still enjoyed it none the less.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will give Peter credit, he did his best to ask interesting questions and break S4 out of his shell. I love S4, but he has to be one of the most introverted people on the planet. I have to imagine he is on the autist spectrum, to some degree.

As for the Secret Shop shit, I looked it all over the day it went live and was totally un-impressed. I am not some weebo-hipster that is going to walk around gamer gear everyday, but I don't mind dropping $150 on a nice jacket or a few coffee mugs either. There was nothing new or interesting this year. Plus the returning items were all 40-50% more expensive than last year. I didn't realize it was going to be such an epic failure that they were going to have to yank it all down, but am I surprised? No...

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Secret shop is pretty disappointing, i'm gonna pick up a hat though at TI this year. Don't they have exlusive treaures or some shit at TI?