DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
First minor of the season, VG got dumpstered by brazilians, seems like China is back to playing RPGs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker

one can only hope BTS gets beaned for playing with the communities heartstrings when it's revealed that it's a bamboozle

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EG getting wrecked byt VGJ.thunder lawlz

Aaaand EG comeback on a 25k gold throw by VGJ.....this game is nuts....80 minutes now

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It has been really to play or be interested in Dota since TI. This patch drought has been painful.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It has been really to play or be interested in Dota since TI. This patch drought has been painful.
I feel like the meta has been constantly shifting anyway, only pos 4 remains somewhat static since TI. Holy shit they crammed this tournament full of ads, makes me appreciate TI that much more.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the ads and downtime is unreal. no wonder theres so few teams at this 'major'. They have to split gameplay and selling out 50/50.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Had been playing a lot of HotS with some friends. Took a break from it and played a DOTA game...Goddamn DOTA is such an infinitely better game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The ESL One product placement has been pretty cringe worthy as well.

The games have been pretty damn good tho. Keen played really well vs Liquid?

Nahaz there, always like that guy since he is the only stats personality in the whole damn scene. And its really good at it.

Miracle was kinda shitting up some games, but the big thing for me is VP looking good and I always like having a strong CIS team in the mix. I'm actially getting to where I root for EG again. Guess enough time has passed since PPD was there and I do like RTZ / Crit / Fear / Universe a ton.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm just afraid game 3 will be stomp. Secret has definitely looked better than Liquid here, but I feel like Liquid still drafts better.