DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
MAKING A TI WINNING CARRY PLAY SUPPORT?
BLASPHEMY
Fear has played support before, but I don't think he could play a top tier 4 anymore, even though he has the experience. I'm more surprised they kept Cr1t instead of Zai, but maybe he really wanted to play offlane with ppd.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hah, just got an email I won an Arctic 5 headset through the Pubstomp website.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
wasn't that subreddit saying the guy predicting those changes was ccnc's other account?

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
CCNC is literally the antichrist when it comes to the reddit community. I wouldn't trust anything concerning him coming from there.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
Resolut1on is now mid for OG
fear is captain/drafter P5 for EG

Looks like the leak is pretty much 100% right lol

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So what, at least we are spared a few weeks of pros trying to be funny or trolling by dropping vague hints and reddit lapping it up. lgdamefan did god's work.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grants twitch stream covering NA dota in house league is fucking hilarious. Hes in their teamspeak, stirring the pot, talking shit, etc <3

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dude last night was fucking awesome too. Grant is a better autist than Slacks ever was.

• 1Solidarity

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hot Bid + kotlguy have a couple podcast things with pros. One with Swindle, and the other with w33

Edit - fixed link no idea why it ended up with the wrong video!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These FPL in house leagues are great. Game Im watching has Yapzor, Dendi, Cancel, Matumba, Bone7, Mind_control, Ramzes etc, like seeing all-star matches for hours and some great dota

• 1Solidarity