DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully VP doesn't murder them, but I think Secret should win.

Still a major with Bo3 finals feels wrong.

Needless

Toe Sucker
8 teams, Bo3 finals.. theres a lot that feels wrong about it lol

im cheering for VP though, noone and ramzes are too good to not hope they win, plus the way Solo does P5 has to be the most boring and sacrificial playstyle

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Should be a good finale. I’m pushing for VP also. Maybe Volvo will give us a weekend surprise and not wait until the 1st. NoKappa.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well they said VP was their practice partner, that always gets into your head

And Midone looked quite off in that last game

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Super glad VP came out w/ a major win. After they did the roster change (a year or more ago?) I have really liked that team.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Going through the stuff, interesting that they're bringing back -em(easy mode), kinda. Faster gold, buy anywhere, faster respawns for casual stuff. Ability draft getting fixed after 5years or whatever too lol.

Now on to the actual notes. New heroes look eh, guess we'll see, didn't seem that interesting to me.

Bonus heroes sounds like the dumbest shit ever? Then again I guess a mango is a low enough incentive that retards won't pick a hero they don't know just because it's bonus, but it feels weird to basically give an advantage to anyone picking randomly selected heroes.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Going through the stuff, interesting that they're bringing back -em(easy mode), kinda. Faster gold, buy anywhere, faster respawns for casual stuff. Ability draft getting fixed after 5years or whatever too lol.

Now on to the actual notes. New heroes look eh, guess we'll see, didn't seem that interesting to me.

Bonus heroes sounds like the dumbest shit ever? Then again I guess a mango is a low enough incentive that retards won't pick a hero they don't know just because it's bonus, but it feels weird to basically give an advantage to anyone picking randomly selected heroes.
Look at the creep, xp and tp changes. Icefrog has been high again.

Shrines are gone o_O
Roshan drops consumable refresher on 3rd kill
Creeps sleep at night again
+1 ban in Draft
Sheepstick can't be dispelled anymore, RIP lotus orb
Chicken sniping much harder
Side shop got raided
RIP Iron Talon, RIP PMS
Battlefury needs Demon Edge instead of Broad+claymore
WTF is diffusal supposed to do now

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Only base shrines are gone from what I understood, too lazy to scroll back up. Courriers upgrade automatically at 3mins, no more speed boost(invuln instead), can't refill bottles, can't buy more than one courier, that's gonna shake up some stuff a bit.

Diffusal got shat on lol.

Iron Talon removal and creeps spawning at 1min instead of 30secs should kinda remove most jungler builds out of the game I think? Probably still ok on chen/enchantress/enigma but not too sure about others.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit the Bane changes, he's a pubstomper extraordinaire
Broodmother got fucked
Shaker's ulti got destroyed for solo kills
It's really hard to judge the talent reworks since they don't list the original values, but Ember seems to be in the dumpster
Did Ench really need offensive dispel on enchant ?
Invoker+Tidehunter is gonna lead to some disgusting teamfights
Necro got demolished

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Beastmaster summoning neutrals sounds interesting. Better not let BH ever get to 25 with that +300g per track talent. Brew got primal split hp at 20 instead of 25 now, should help a bunch(also -1m cd at 25 to help further). Broodmother nerf looks harsh, not sure it'll be balanced with spider bounty staying the way it is now that spiders are visible at all times.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
HOLY SHIT THE SLARDAR CHANGE

Fucking hovercraft in my Dota - 700MS through the river

TA traps now disable blink if fully charged, that shit is disgusting

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Morph changes look really cool for support morph. New ult means you get a bunch of cool spells and works like Rubick in terms of countering some heroes. Hell you can morph to allies at 20, which sounds like it'd bring some pretty broken interactions.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Overall it looks kinda meh, it's obvious push will be the way to go, since there are no shrines in the base and rosh gives extra advantage. Plenty of lvl 20-25 talents look absolutely crazy while the old problematic ones got either nerfed or moved to lvl 25. The early game changes and hero picking looks fucking weird, jungle is basically absolute shite now since you can't get a headstart on the 0:30 camp, even further nerfing ench and chen. Chicken costing 200 will be a pain in pubs, even if you don't have to upgrade it, it leaves you pretty gimped if you buy that + both wards. Removing the option of secondary chicken is just a straight up dumbing down. CC resist and the whole primary stat reshuffle look interesting, but I'm afraid it's just an extra layer of complexity most people won't be able to appreciate.

I haven't touched Dota since TI ended and there really isn't anything that would make me salivate, turbo mode could be an answer to HotS. The new guys seem interesting, but nothing crazy like MK was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This tiny troll changes should be interesting: At 20 pick Toss requires no target, at 25 pick 3 charges toss. Walk up to someone with shadow blade, toss them back, blink next to them, toss them further, force staff, toss them further. Displaced some fucker from his base into the river. Also just in general, toss fuckers on cliffs all day since no target needed, unless cliffs aren't targettable.