DOTA 2

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I really like hearing the communication in FPL games compared to pubs. I imagine it's pretty close to what pro games are like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya, this FPL shit is soooooo good. Gh Noone Reso stack is insane, Noone is so good. Crazy team fight going down and in the chaos hes got presence of mind to tread switch agi on Sven to hit ench. Goes 12-0-15

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
LGDAmefan continues his winning streak.

both PPD stack and Secret are spot on.

1. Pajkatt
2. CCnC
3. zai
4. Misery
5. ppd

Secret:
1.Marcus 'Ace' Hoelgaard
2.Nai Zheng ‘MidOne’ Yeik
3.Adrian 'Fata' Trinks
4.Yazied ‘YapzOr’ Jaradat
5.Clement ‘Puppey’ Ivanov
6.Lee 'SunBhie' Jeong-jae (Coach)

• 1Like

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fata as a player seems like he could be a good offlaner, reminds me a bit of universe where he's generally been super consistent and always finds farm. Ace seems like a big question mark, I've definitely seen his teams play but have zero recollection of him at all (as opposed to babyknight and 747 who played with him) hard to see how he's not a downgrade from MP but I guess you need to give Puppey credit for his ability to choose players and see how it turns out.

I wonder if the new USA VGJ team is going to go play in China like previous Blah.int teams.

Needless

Toe Sucker
dueling fates needs to hurry the fuck up, i'm taking a break until it comes out since im burning out after TI lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So some of the real popular LoL streamers were all playing DotA grouped up today. qtpie, dayrus, voyboy, and two others. Was pretty great to watch, especially when they are taking about the client and stuff. Playing was super hilarious and painful. Chat was even worse. I wonder how this got coordinated and what the motive behind it was. I've watched VoyBoy for years even though I don't play League, it'd be nice to see him play more DotA or get hooked up with Purge for coaching sessions like day9.

Anyways, the vods are on the appropriate twitch pages. Think they only do like three or four games.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
tyler1 started streaming some dota like a week ago, saw some clips on reddit, guy looks like a megadouche but eh.

I wonder why they'd check out dota2 now though, there isn't any particular reason, like when they added the mods or shit like that. I don't even think it'd be worth for these players to consider switching for money at this point, especially since a bunch of them are salaried and shit and while they don't really have a shot at winning Worlds, they still make good money I'd assume.

Needless

Toe Sucker
tyler1 is a bad example in that case, he's banned from LoL iirc

Been playing 5v5 inhouse dota, its probably 100x funner than normal pubs. Just shit talking friends and jebaiting them to type, then hook them as pudge is too funny

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

Holy shit this episode is a must watch. Like, I didn't care much about past episodes, but this time it's "stop whatever you are doing and go see this"

And try not to tear up a bit at the end, I didn't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was great, only reget it hadnt been such a stomp so we could have seen that back and forth like the OG VP true sight.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That was great, only reget it hadnt been such a stomp so we could have seen that back and forth like the OG VP true sight.
On one hand, it made for a more interesting story, on the other hand, getting to a finals of TI and realizing over 3 games that you are simply fucked as you lose made for equally interesting development. The shots where Newbee discuss their loss at the end are worthy of an oscar.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the best thing part was the lead up to the first game. Newbee saying, what ever happens, what ever we do... we MUST ban out Nature's Prophet. Then, in the moment, they think they have Liquid scared and breaking away from their own plans. They ban Earthshaker and proceed to get completely shit-stomped by Nature's Prophet, lol.

They were so devastated and tilted by that decision, they never seemed to recover. Their energy was low and it was like they were bracing for the worst to happen.

There are just a few hero's and players playing those hero's every tournament that you have to take off the board or you are going get stomped. In 2016 it was Moo on Timbersaw sent like 6 teams home and vaulted them to 2nd place when they really had no business cracking the top 8.

Needless

Toe Sucker
it's so interesting to hear their team chat during games of that caliber, kuroky just telling them to not give a fuck and have fun during a gigantic prize difference grand finals is pretty neat.

I don't know if it's because he was so entirely confident they would win with their incredibly cancerous meta drafts or what lol

This patch needs to go asap, hurry up icefrog :(

Cybsled

it's so interesting to hear their team chat during games of that caliber, kuroky just telling them to not give a fuck and have fun during a gigantic prize difference grand finals is pretty neat.

I don't know if it's because he was so entirely confident they would win with their incredibly cancerous meta drafts or what lol

I liked how in game 3, they are all talking about already having won, and Kuroky lays down the smack and tells them they need to focus on the game and stop discussing a win.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I liked how in game 3, they are all talking about already having won, and Kuroky lays down the smack and tells them they need to focus on the game and stop discussing a win.

Or like when Miracle was like 'bottom rax, then we go top.' And Kuro is all 'okay boss.' Andv they laugh about it.

It seems really like the best captain and team won. Outside of just playing better DotA. But Liquid's road was so much harder, they were playing with house money. Newbee had somewhat coasted there. Like was already mentioned their reaction on the gage l game 1 draft with NP was just a wtf moment.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider

Holy shit this episode is a must watch. Like, I didn't care much about past episodes, but this time it's "stop whatever you are doing and go see this"

And try not to tear up a bit at the end, I didn't.

It instantly reminded me how much I disliked day9 as host.

Meta-drafts? Liquid played played their own style that no one else was really touching. I was scratching my head when a few people claimed radiant had a meta draft w/ Chen + Tinker + Medusa too, Dire was closer to meta minus running Ogre as core.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Or like when Miracle was like 'bottom rax, then we go top.' And Kuro is all 'okay boss.' Andv they laugh about it.

It seems really like the best captain and team won. Outside of just playing better DotA. But Liquid's road was so much harder, they were playing with house money. Newbee had somewhat coasted there. Like was already mentioned their reaction on the gage l game 1 draft with NP was just a wtf moment.
Yeah, Furion is probably the prime tilting hero in progames, since a well played one absolutely fucks you at every step of your strategy. Courrier dead, gank turned around, towers ratted out, high ground push turns into a base race ... There's nothing you can do that would give you a clear advantage besides killing him.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was brutal to watch. Seems like Newbee were in their own heads from the start. Almost like they lost the whole thing in that first draft when they let Furion through.