DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
this liquid game lol
IO tiny is terrifying

Kuroky has more farm then miracle on phoenix too lol

edit: LMAO this game is ridiculous

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So are people really unhappy with the state of dota and this patch? There has been a lot of great games.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So are people really unhappy with the state of dota and this patch? There has been a lot of great games.
The pubs are worse imo, since early game support is shittier and until the talents settle a bit, the power spikes are a bit unpredictable. There's also a lot more stomps, since there are no shrines to fall back on and third rosh kill can be very much gg. And there's no jungle.

As far as pro games go ? Great to watch, but since people were still pulling out new strats and less picked heroes in the last version, I'm not sure how much is the new patch at play.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm having a hard time getting back into mobas and I think someone on reddit summarized it perfectly: why invest hours into something when 50% of the time you're hating it? I'm going to stick to watching dota2. I think it's for the better.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lol that AM game from OG. Had like some record breaking stats, was at 1k GPM at under 30mins.