DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I shouldn’t be surprised at how much fun it is, but really some of the stuff is just great. And getting good games out of it is just icing on the cake. We’ll see how the Moonbucks play out later on, right now the all random stuff is funny but when/if they start taking it seriously there could be some good stuff with pick and bans going on for money.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing a few matches quickly reminded me why i just tend to watch pro games now ;x

4 cores + me, 0-15 alch random fml

Back to just watching midas mode ;(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Moonbucks are confirmed the best thing ever to happen to dota. This shit is goddamn hilarious.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've gotta say, the people coming up with bounties are incredibly creative. I really liked these ones:

Walk Of Shame - 1st player to die from your team must walk from one side of the river to the other without leaving the river while their team spams "SHAME SHAME SHAME". If the player dies on the way, they either give up, receiving no moonbucks, or try again.

Sacrifice - Deny an item, all chat what it was. If the enemy denies a more expensive item, they get the bounty instead. You may one-up their deny and so on and so forth. When the first rax of the game falls, the bounty ends. Doesn't double if you win.

Treasure Hunt - Hide a bottle in the enemy jungle and announce treasure hunt in the all chat if after 5 mins the enemy doesn't find the bottle you win moonbucks.

Edit: Finally started to watch the OG/MoF game 1 and the trivia was fucking hilarious. Also liked whoever on OG (n0tail?) that congratulated Synd on the correct answer, then said "now try playing some dota."

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
All the MoF games were great, whether they were moonbucks memeing or colossaly throwing lmao

This is definitely my fav non TI tourny to date

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goddamn, he didnt use Blade Mail like 3x in a row when he dueled. The one time not using it in a duel vs Brood without mkb he just got destroyed by broods passive lol. Literally a facepalm

They played a good g3, but they're always so inconsistent