Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LFY returned the favor g2

G3 best to just summarize col chokes again

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
God Midas mode is actually the best thing to ever happen to eSports. The fucking vape breaks just destroy me when someone has to pause.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, hoping with how successful this one was they get an even bigger prize pool.

Game is supposed to be fun, and this makes it even moreso.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, hoping with how successful this one was they get an even bigger prize pool.

Game is supposed to be fun, and this makes it even moreso.
It's fun, but no serious team will take this over a qualifier/minor/major and honestly even the way they fuck with the rules as they go rubs me the wrong way. It's refreshing to see teams play some really weird lineups, the challenges produced some funny bits, otherwise more than once a year would make it wear thin very quickly. The whole moonbucks metagame really didn't work or was mostly ignored. If they turn it into something like pick 2/random 3, it would be equally interesting without the obnoxious bits. Once you have people going all random it turns into a shitshow since nobody takes it seriously. Maybe use moonbucks to pick a hero for the enemy team or something ?

• 1Salty

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m pretty sure Zaphid could get a blow j from Taylor Swift and still complain that her high heels clashed with her eye shadow.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nobody except the people that were 5-6k that are now in the same pool as all the pros are for that ego boost seem to like it lol

Problem seems to be is they saturated the top end of the mmr spectrum and left the low and more importantly the upper mid section so they all got grouped together and nobody likes it lmao

Surely they'll release some kind of GM/Legendary system that will be the top 500 players and give them their egos back and motivation to get far away from Divine 5

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
TBH I thought G1 was pretty sloppy, the only reason Secret bagged it was because it was all on Tinker.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I don't know what it is about these two teams, but EG always seems to have VP's number, no matter the team comp or the meta.

Edit: Newbee v Na'Vi Game 3 was hilarious good fun, what a fucking game.

Last edited: