DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
LGD and Sacred absolutely had no business in this tournament.

And yeah, EG sucks. OG was pretty awesome yesterday; lots of flaming the players which is always entertaining.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Bulba totally trying to give BSJ shit on the panel. You can just feel the disrespect from the pros. He might not be at that level yet, but jesus...he does know the game. Is it my imagination?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
BSJ: "I guess S4 just doesnt want to tp to help"

Lil: Its on cooldown

BSJ: "oh"

I think that was more related to how he was never TP’ing to help any of the previous times either. They made the comment a few times but it was funny there. At least Kyle isn’t on the couch with him anymore.

Oh yeah he and Bulba fucking hate each other. They’ve actually seemed mostly cordial together.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Feel bad, because from around 10-20 minutes they were looking really good. Once that butterfly came out for Medusa though, it was over.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's because VP couldn't kill illusions easily. The power spike of TB + PL when they both get that third item is huge.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I only half watched the BTS Tourney so I might be off. But, didn't CCnC just seem like trash? Every time I was checking in it seemed like he had lost mid, was behind in farm and was feeding. I rather like PPD's brand of sarcasm and seeing him play again is entertaining, but I don't see how they will ever amount to much if their mid keeps just throwing.

Is this a correct assessment, or am I missing something else about the team that is more than just CCnC being trash?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't like the guy but he's pretty good, just not anywhere as good or impactful as players like noone, miracle, reso etc

kinda llike notail lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This seasonal MMR is a shit show. I'm one of the uncalibrated, and most of my recent matches have been with Crusader 1-4's (1800-2200 MMR). So there's no way I'm anywhere near Archon (2500-3200 MMR). And yet, we got matched against 3 Archons. Oh, and we had a Guardian 5 (1500 MMR). So unless the 1/5/7 Centaur we had is fucking Divine, I have no idea how this happened.

Can't say I ever saw anything this lopsided in the regular matchmaking system over the last several years.

68RtTuX.jpg

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I'm noticing your badge is for your 'highest' mmr of the season. Not current I don't think. I never played ranked before. Wasn't into the try hard, but figured why not with the new season. Got placed at 1k. Made it up to 1.5k and then fell down to 1.2 with a bad run. My icon never changed. So, its quite possible these people's current MMR's are much lower than their badges.

However, I think the system is a complete shit show. Once I hit 1.5k I started getting paired against of a lot of teams that had an obvious imbalance in badges. Like, all guardians vs mid tier crusaders and the like. So, I don't know what the deal is but it doesn't seem to balance out well. At least in the 'at a glance' comparison of badges on each team.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I only half watched the BTS Tourney so I might be off. But, didn't CCnC just seem like trash? Every time I was checking in it seemed like he had lost mid, was behind in farm and was feeding. I rather like PPD's brand of sarcasm and seeing him play again is entertaining, but I don't see how they will ever amount to much if their mid keeps just throwing.

Is this a correct assessment, or am I missing something else about the team that is more than just CCnC being trash?

At one point in the cast Godz said something along the lines of hes showing himself as a skilled player but hasn't learned the killer instinct that the top tier mids have. I think Sumail was also on the cast and Godz also said something about Sumail always having shown it. Its hard to really say how good he is, at Summit Optic only played the worst team and the (apparently) second best team where he faced Abed who is considered one of the most mechanically skilled players. I do remember him owning with Veggie as a carry Dazzle. I find him mildly off-putting as a caster, though I don't know why.

I expected to see better play from Optic, but then I would have expected better play from all the teams. To me everyone other than VP looked mediocre. I wonder when OG & EG stop getting a free pass to events.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
At one point in the cast Godz said something along the lines of hes showing himself as a skilled player but hasn't learned the killer instinct that the top tier mids have. I think Sumail was also on the cast and Godz also said something about Sumail always having shown it. Its hard to really say how good he is, at Summit Optic only played the worst team and the (apparently) second best team where he faced Abed who is considered one of the most mechanically skilled players. I do remember him owning with Veggie as a carry Dazzle. I find him mildly off-putting as a caster, though I don't know why.

I expected to see better play from Optic, but then I would have expected better play from all the teams. To me everyone other than VP looked mediocre. I wonder when OG & EG stop getting a free pass to events.

VP did look like men among boys. It was just a level of professionalism and discipline that other teams lacked.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't understand what their positions are going to be... it's either rtz, sumail or fear in offlane.. but who? lol

rtz has been streaming a lot of clockwerk and roaming heroes so who the fuck knows what theyre doing with this team