DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I feel he could go anywhere between 2-4. Not sure I'd like having him at the 1 and most preferable at the 3 or 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah in his current state i can see him being in virtually any position, 3 or 4 sounds like a definite sweet spot though.

Dondo was playing him mid and stacking the big camp by the dire mid tower every minute, then he'd just roll up and clear a 4-5 stack by the time his W was level 3 lol

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'd forgotten how much I loath capitalist.

I’ve always insisted Capitalists most impressive accomplishment is how easy it is to understand him with Blitz’s cock so deep in his throat.

Which I mean Blitz is Asian.... so maybe not that impressive?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
EG looked great game 2. Watching these two teams go against each other is pretty much the pinnacle of entertaining DotA.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Matu out of Liquid. Seems odd to me, Miracle has missed a couple(?) tournaments and the ones he's been at he's been entirely irrelevant.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Matumba seems like the consistently solid carry for Liquid. Weird decision so close to TI.

Edit: Looks like maybe w33? That'd be sick. Wonder if that means w33 as the 2 though?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Would be weird for w33ha to be in another team when he's playing right now in a tournament with his old team. And supposedly Matumba is only benched, so it might have been a mutual decision(for real, not the PR shit when someone gets kicked). Maybe he felt that he couldn't get into the game as much and lost his drive while Kuroky really wanted to go for another TI so they decided it'd be better for Matumba to take a break and re assess later or whatever.

We don't really know so far.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Would be weird for w33ha to be in another team when he's playing right now in a tournament with his old team. And supposedly Matumba is only benched, so it might have been a mutual decision(for real, not the PR shit when someone gets kicked). Maybe he felt that he couldn't get into the game as much and lost his drive while Kuroky really wanted to go for another TI so they decided it'd be better for Matumba to take a break and re assess later or whatever.

We don't really know so far.

On the Moonduck podcast yesterday they thought that meant he was under contract to Liquid and that they would sell the contract.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit.

Miracle just "one shot" Roshan with Arc Warden. That was awesome!

Edit: Damn, what a game. That was a unique one.

Last edited:
  • 1Like