DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
That game was insane. Down 50k and still won.
Outside of the funny rosh kill my favorite part was the last team fight at the dire t3. Liquid eventually won the fight but warlock was just running around with his golems surrounding him fucking people up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you watch the replay, they actually would've won had he just micro'd them to kill Miracle's replica. The replica ended up killing 3 people I think, but had he just smashed it, game ends right then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker

Looking forward to seeing Ad Finem run it back since they disbanded.

Literally all of china will be ridiculous too lol

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I've definitely watched more Dota than I usually do. I mostly watched Europe and was hoping for the Gorp, Synd, or Hippo team to go through. Didn't work out but Chaos definitely deserved it. Forward Gaming is definitely dominating NA. If they do win this (which looks close to done), they will have only lost 1 game in all of the closed qualifier.

Hoping the hours for TI aren't too crazy since it'll be in China. Considering some of the days are 10+ hours it'll be hard to miss/watch it all anyways.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
My plan is to avoid social media and reddit during the group stages and first couple of rounds and watch the replays on US hours. Probably end up sucking it up and watching the lb finals, wb finals, and finals live tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've definitely watched more Dota than I usually do. I mostly watched Europe and was hoping for the Gorp, Synd, or Hippo team to go through. Didn't work out but Chaos definitely deserved it. Forward Gaming is definitely dominating NA. If they do win this (which looks close to done), they will have only lost 1 game in all of the closed qualifier.

Hoping the hours for TI aren't too crazy since it'll be in China. Considering some of the days are 10+ hours it'll be hard to miss/watch it all anyways.

For me on the east coast of NA Chinese tournaments are precisely opposite my schedule, games start at 10-11 PM and run over night. And if I recall correctly the Chinese government mandates that the entire country is a single timezone so regardless of where in the country its held I assume its going to be the opposite timezone.

The Moonduck people are hosting an event in Denver - LobbyGG

Delly

Trakanon Raider
For me on the east coast of NA Chinese tournaments are precisely opposite my schedule, games start at 10-11 PM and run over night. And if I recall correctly the Chinese government mandates that the entire country is a single timezone so regardless of where in the country its held I assume its going to be the opposite timezone.

Yeah I'll catch a couple hours at night but miss most of it during the day it seems. Hopefully they cut the stream so I can just watch the VOD and skip forward. And yeah, there are no timezones in China. Boggled my mind when a Chinese student was telling me about that.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im definitely going to try and watch the LF/WF/GF live, i'll end up taking monday/tuesday off so i can try and fix my sleep schedule lol
bring this shit back to the US/CAN, i dont want to have to deal with time zone shit like it's Worlds for LoL

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Alright fuck TI, im getting hype for Midas Mode. It looks like it's going to be so fucking stupidly entertaining

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im definitely going to try and watch the LF/WF/GF live, i'll end up taking monday/tuesday off so i can try and fix my sleep schedule lol
bring this shit back to the US/CAN, i dont want to have to deal with time zone shit like it's Worlds for LoL

I do wonder whether the lack of time zone events has started to lose dota north american audiences. Aside from TIs the last major NA event was Boston in 2016.

To me it does make sense to hold TI in other countries, but it does seem a mistake not to ensure another event occurred here in the DPC season.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah you can't just 100% leave NA out of events, it's pretty ridiculous.

Bless slacks, i can't wait for this tournament lmao

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If TI is not in the US, it should be in the country of the prior years winner.

But in reality, it should stay on the US, where it was.

I'll admit my eyes rolled and my interest in DotA declined a bit as soon as I heard about moving TI

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume because KeyArena is still getting renovated (and apparently isnt going to re-open until mid 2021) there will be at least one more TI outside of the states, wonder where they would go for that? probably EU/CIS region

• 1Like

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Vancouver TI was WAY better than the Seattle ones imo. I attended both venues and it was night and day.