DOTA 2

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be upset if she got put out to pasture. Slacks did raise her game a bit though and she isn't terrible.

nu_11

giphy.gif

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Who is this Trainwreckstv person showing up on streams all of a sudden?
Some real life twitch tv personality guy I think, or podcast guy or whatever. Apparently started playing dota so people party with him for some free viewers and shit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Some real life twitch tv personality guy I think, or podcast guy or whatever. Apparently started playing dota so people party with him for some free viewers and shit.

Sort of what I figured. Like he popped out of nowhere to ride the TI hype and grab some views with Bulldog and a few others. Seems super annoying and is arguably worse than me at dota which is quite the accomplishment.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trainwrecks has no perceivable life-skills, but for energy and enthusiasm. He leans hard into the dumb-ape corner, like being dumb and an ape is a positive thing. He is a parasite that latches himself onto anyone that has the slightest bit more viewers or fame. He is spawn of MitchJones (possibly the worst person ever), who is spawn of SodaPoppin. He more than likely has diagnosable mentally handicaps. His special moves are drooling and intense stuttering.

His Dota knowledge is time-capsuled from like 5 years ago. His skills resemble a paraplegic that has to push buttons using a straw in his mouth. He is a LoL'er.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn't be upset if she got put out to pasture. Slacks did raise her game a bit though and she isn't terrible.

For me its more the opposite, I preferred her before Slacks was around /shrug

Also, 100% less Nehaz, capitalist and kotlguy please....

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
ODPixel is now my least favorite caster. The last few times he has been around he would never shut the fuck up.

That being said . . .

ITS ALMOST TIME BOIS

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish they would have just started the stream later rather than having inane blabbering for half an hour