DOTA 2

Delly

Trakanon Raider
EG already off to a bad start. At least Newbee had an okay start. Gonna be weird if Newbee goes far being a US team under a Chinese org.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
EG already off to a bad start. At least Newbee had an okay start. Gonna be weird if Newbee goes far being a US team under a Chinese org.
Classic EG, start slow and then adjust better than the other teams...rely on Arteezy and Sumail to outplay other teams. Of course, they are getting older now and I'm not convinced they can outplay people like they used to...

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
They are, option showed up on my stream.

Oh strange, I was searching for it but couldn't figure it out.

Classic EG, start slow and then adjust better than the other teams...rely on Arteezy and Sumail to outplay other teams. Of course, they are getting older now and I'm not convinced they can outplay people like they used to...

I dunno, at this point it doesn't even look like they have a plan in their drafts. First day I guess but they really needed to beat these mid-tier teams if they wanted to start in the winners bracket.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Oh strange, I was searching for it but couldn't figure it out.

I dunno, at this point it doesn't even look like they have a plan in their drafts. First day I guess but they really needed to beat these mid-tier teams if they wanted to start in the winners bracket.
Arguably Group B is super weak compared to Group A.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

A66389E9-6ECF-44E1-9D6E-26726A484797.jpeg

Delly

Trakanon Raider

Holy fuck this solo rampage by RTZ. So great.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Insane, incredible, and unbelievable. Shit like that doesn't even happen in Pub-Stomps, let alone in pro TI games. He litterally 1v5'd their entire team, starting at 20% health. lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Insane, incredible, and unbelievable. Shit like that doesn't even happen in Pub-Stomps, let alone in pro TI games. He litterally 1v5'd their entire team, starting at 20% health. lol
To be fair, they all started at like 20%.

There were some cool shit today. OG carry Wisp, Alliance doing some weird shit with Pudge + Morph copying Pudge for double hooks and that game was pretty good even besides the solo rampage.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, they all started at like 20%.

There were some cool shit today. OG carry Wisp, Alliance doing some weird shit with Pudge + Morph copying Pudge for double hooks and that game was pretty good even besides the solo rampage.

haha didn’t see the core IO until the rerun just now. That Alliance game was hilarious, especially when Pudge hooked the dude out of the fountain and micke hooked the pudge at the same time. There was also that pudge + disruptor glimpse that was like oh shit fountain hook is back! (Not really tho)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't watched a ton, but EG and Liquid look like fucking shit.

Secret, however, seems like they haven't missed a beat all year.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its weird to me how quickly VP went from the best team in the world at the start of the season to lower-mid at TI.

NIP is another surprise, I didn't expect them near the top but I also didn't figure they'd be facing elimination in the group stage.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Newbee vs Alliance Game 1. Newbee stages a comeback down 20k and against Mega Creeps with Double Rapier. Jesus this TI group stage is wild.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Haven't watched a ton, but EG and Liquid look like fucking shit.

Secret, however, seems like they haven't missed a beat all year.
EG looked like shit on the first day, but now they're starting to pick it up.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I love this OG meta rn, nobody knows how to deal with it and it’s just them scaring the shit out of everybody so they can always falll back to their normal picks lmao