DOTA 2

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Group B should be interesting for the last day. Basically 7 teams in the mix for upper bracket, some playing each other. 5 in group A but they play less games on the last day.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Newbee vs Alliance Game 1. Newbee stages a comeback down 20k and against Mega Creeps with Double Rapier. Jesus this TI group stage is wild.

Wasn't the first time in this tournament that Alliance has lost after getting megas.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
is there a stream for noobs like there was a few years ago?
Maybe for the main event but not for the group stage, just too many games being played. Tomorrow is the last day of group stage, main event starts on the 20th.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
They always choke during TI but this is a whole other level of choking. EG made a lot of mistakes and still dominated them. QoP just seems like a bad hero too.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They always choke during TI but this is a whole other level of choking. EG made a lot of mistakes and still dominated them. QoP just seems like a bad hero too.

She really dominates lane and can roam really well but you need to pick up kill in a lane that can capitalize off of it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1566145328356.png

The dream. Probably not accurate but its the story I'm rooting for. I'd like to see a full lower bracket winner too but I don't see that happening.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for well placed jabs and tipping, but the spam is annoying. It's like twitch chat invaded Dota
Umm. Yes. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. But you do know where all Dota tournaments are viewed right? It is Twitch chat, cause that is what the audience mostly comes from.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Umm. Yes. I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. But you do know where all Dota tournaments are viewed right? It is Twitch chat, cause that is what the audience mostly comes from.

I've watched dota for years via Twitch but I have never bothered with chat. If I could prevent it from ever appearing on my devices I would.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Actually, you can remove it. On both your phone and on your computer. Just push the button I point at with the big read arrow. Chat goes off to the side out of view.

Withchat.JPG
WithoutChat.JPG

On phones, just find the button thats the speech bubble with a line through it. WIll remove chat from the screen.