DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure who that guy is, but I liked his AA guide. Lots of good insight on one of the harder supports.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure who that guy is, but I liked his AA guide. Lots of good insight on one of the harder supports.
His Alchemist guide has some cool tricks in it too.

He is one of bigger casters, though I haven't seen him casting as much recently.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
This is how you play vs 3 carries. If there is one thing russians know, then it's how to push.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Luckily they gave up way too many kills because that PL was getting good xp the whole game and could have possibly carried that game.. Highest xp/min even without many kills and a decent amount of last hits.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He was like the only guy pushing other lanes while the rest of their team tried to defend their towers, which seemed like a weird choice vs our 5 man doto.

Elerion

N00b
Sounds like a decent enough plan to me. PL is worthless at defending pushes until he gets his Radiance, at which point he suddenly becomes very good at it. Having him push lanes hoping to finish the Rad before you can take too many rax sounds like a decent plan. Medusa could have done it instead, but she is better at defending pushes with low farm and is much more vulnerable when split pushing.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, they called gg when we got their first rax at like 20 minutes, which is when most of their team stopped playing to win, except for PL

minifee_sl

shitlord
Anyone learning the game and wants to play some games vs bots? Or is it better to start playing with other players right away?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Anyone learning the game and wants to play some games vs bots? Or is it better to start playing with other players right away?
Learn a few heroes you want to play, then play with humans. I wouldn't waste a lot of time on bots other than just to figure out the very basics of gameplay and the heroes you want to play.

I wouldn't learn every hero vs bots, just some heroes that really interest you.

Just remember, even if you're extremely skilled, people will talk shit whenever you have a bad game. So roll with the punches and keep playing.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't mess with bots outside of learning some of the more difficult heroes (Invoker, Meepo, anyone with micro really). Instead, read a few beginners guides to get to the point where you at least are aware of things like lane control, warding, runes, stacking and so on. Don't worry about knowing exactly where to ward, or how to stack etc, but know it exists so you can notice it in game and learn. Then, dive in. Worry about not dying first, last hitting second, and killing third.

Expect people to be assholes sometimes and deal with that as you will. Saying that youre new and asking someone to explain works sometimes, makes em yell more other times.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It doesnt feel clunky by accident or because its designed wrong. It's designed specifically and intentionally to work like that. Sometimes its quite a challenge to do it at lvl 1 with certain heros.

Sneeto

Golden Squire
If anyone still needs an invite to this, I have a few spare I'd be willing to give away to any rerolled members. PM me if you'd like one.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dendi smash. Don't you have to have a pretty big plan if you give away Batrider? Hero is so strong.