DOTA 2

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So... that's how you are supposed to play a bounty hunter. As opposed to g1/2

*edit* I haven't paid any attention to the tourney scene since last TI. Who is the white haired old guy dumping stats and did Bruno lose his job?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
White haired guy = Nahaz, Bruno now works for Valve.

I mean, Nahaz is fine enough but he's so obsessed with stats he forgets they are actual humans playing this game.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
They worked out on empire in g3... C9 have any chance?... Lol

Before th bottom bracket starts, anyone think a team starting there has a chance to make it through and win?

As I was typing, every analyst picked c9, with 3/4 saying it would be a 2-0 sweep. Lol, I might feel stupid soon

an accordion_sl

shitlord
They worked out on empire in g3... C9 have any chance?... Lol

Before th bottom bracket starts, anyone think a team starting there has a chance to make it through and win?

As I was typing, every analyst picked c9, with 3/4 saying it would be a 2-0 sweep. Lol, I might feel stupid soon
VG, Newbee, Fnatic, IG all have a chance of going deep into the tourney. The bo1 format on the first games of lower bracket may really screw that up though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really don't like the bo1 format for the first round. This tournament is too big, there's too much at stake, and there's been too many games to get to this point just to go home for losing a best of 1.

edit: lol you just have to love c9. wisp / bane / dk / razor / NP draft. who cares about qop, lesh, undying, tusk, bounty, gyro, etc... They play so outside the immediate meta but yet within the meta, it's hilarious.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I don't like the dragon knight picks lately. He doesn't farm well, not a great carry. None of the teams that have picked have pushed towers well with him. Seems like there are better tanky picks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol who was it on the panel that said they would either win spectacularly or lose spectacularly? Think we know which one this is.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
DK can rock in PUGs. Lol

I love C9, they give my wild card pick a chance to roll through round 1 in top bracket. Seems typical C9, 1 awesome moment, then get fucked in the mouth. Wtf do they actually win?...

Only teams I'd pick in bottom bracket are ViCi, and IG (dunno IG that well tho)

C9 just gg'd

Xeldar

Silver Squire
So... that's how you are supposed to play a bounty hunter. As opposed to g1/2

*edit* I haven't paid any attention to the tourney scene since last TI. Who is the white haired old guy dumping stats and did Bruno lose his job?
Bruno works for Valve now. So he can not cast.