DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Moving on from drama.....

I wonder if we will see changes to Euls in the coming patch, my recollection is that it was added as an aspirational item for supports but it seems to have become largely a prop for heroes with setup abilities (namely Lina, Lesh, SF) that also allows them to farm more quickly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
6.84 already increased the mana cost from 75 to 175 which, I think, was supposed to disincitivize carrys from purchasing it but still making it viable for supports that are int / mana heavy. Like SF rushing Euls mid and going for the combo kind of dropped off, although you still see it in pubs or you see the shadowblade (but SB is still just 75 mana) combo.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Any idea on when the ti6 compendium stuff will be going? The fund raising etc out of the shop?

Going to spend some $$, but want to wait until it contributes to the prize pool.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I know it's 11 months till ti China back around, but I couldn't remember the timing for when $$$ started going to the ti prize pool.

Just realized there has been little to no information on unfree majors... Kinda think that would be thought out and announced by now... Unless it won't be implemented till next year... Thought it was thus coming year tho

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I assume information about the Majors will be released a little bit after roster locks which should take place around September 1st.

Just bought my tickets to the MLG:New Orleans. It's not TI, but considering I can actually drive to this I'll take it.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I assume information about the Majors will be released a little bit after roster locks which should take place around September 1st.

Just bought my tickets to the MLG:New Orleans. It's not TI, but considering I can actually drive to this I'll take it.
Was considering heading over to this event as well. Have you gone to any MLG sponsored events before? Curious as to what to expect.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Was considering heading over to this event as well. Have you gone to any MLG sponsored events before? Curious as to what to expect.
Never been to any professional LAN. Thought about going to the xgames thing they had, but didn't want to pay the ridiculous ticket prices they had for that. Can't decide if I should get vip or not.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
FAQ for teams about the Majors -Dota 2 - Overview

Odd, ESL One - NY is like 2-weeks earlier.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Secrets new roster is 1 ee 2.w33ha 3 misery 4 puppy 5 pld. ... I guess the big question is can puppy control envy?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The bigger question is can puppey stop pieliedie from feeding fb every game.

And w33ha... wtf?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How the mighty have fallen. The choice to drop bdn and misery/fly really bit them in the ass in the end.