DOTA 2

Northerner

N00b
Sumail has impressed the hell out of me on many heroes but bat isn't one of them oddly. He makes bad calls sometimes.

Interesting start to the G2 draft.

EDIT: SHIT! Fun start to the game too!~ kthx

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
No mana void could salvage that game. You simply dont come back from 2 lanes down in 20 minutes

Jovec

?
EE ES!~ We shall see.

Putting this on Sumail is not what I expected out of EG though. I mean, the kid can play but hey.
I don't feel EE ES is anything special, except teams seem to leave him alone until Rapier.

The Sumail Pugna is straight WTF though. Sumail needs mobile/playmaking heroes.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
EG has been running around for the last 10 minutes and have one kill to show for it, gg.

Northerner

N00b
ES is far from a signature character for EE but he does play it pretty well. Mostly it is just one of those make or throw heroes and having a make or throw guy playing it is always kinda fun.

Sumail Pugna is obviously a shitty plan in hindsight for a game three. Not done yet but I'm not liking EG's odds atm.

Northerner

N00b
HAHA! God do I love that crazy fucker.

EDIT: Meaning EE in that case. Artour rapier(s) on sven isn't sane but wtf, might as well at this point.
E2: Well hell, they didn't have much choice and they at least made one last push out of it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Artour is no XBOCT, hasn't mastered the art of double rapier yet.

Epic game, but only because of the throws.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I was Sumail I'd just be mad. There are about 30 heroes they coulda picked for him that would have done more.