DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not going to argue with you on this. I watch way too much dota to be swayed.
I'd say you've got some bias swaying your opinion. The only effective heroes in G1 were Envy & PieLieDie. Slardar got a few crushes, SS & KotL only stalled the game by pushing lanes when the game was already lost.

Cybsled

This puts things in perspective. Makes you wonder why more League teams/players don't try to make the jump, considering all the damned money at stake.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well the reason is fairly simple, it's not like you can make the jump and actually be good at dota without at least I don't know, 2 years of practicing hard. And even then who knows if you'll be competitive.

Plus you have to consider a lot(all?) of the pro players in lol have salaries. They get paid, winning or not. In dota, only a few teams have salaries, most of the earning are from tournaments, which means if you don't win, you don't get shit. Meanwhile you can be a NA LoL team that has 0 chance of ever winning an international event but still get paid every month. Not that there's a lot of international events in LoL anyway, and I guess that's another minor thing. If you're a western lol pro, you mostly play in your region, which means it's easier comparitively to be top tier. It shows heavily when they do worlds and most western teams get decimated by koreans and chinese teams like fucking tier2 trash. In dota, being top NA or top EU doesn't mean nearly as much when so many tournaments have basically all the top tier teams from every region. If you're not at the level of the chinese, or cis, or EU, or NA, whichever is strongest at the moment, you're still not winning much.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interesting, G1 Navi vs Secret, I would have predicted Arteezy Razor and EE Void. I've never seen EE play Razor before, but I remember his carry void being pretty ridiculous at DreamLeague 1.5 years ago.

Seems like Arteezy is playing the '1' from the farm perspective most games.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think secret is in this weird position where they feel they can't go draft full greed against Na`Vi if they go full CIS so are going strong laning phase heroes which don't go late.

Northerner

N00b
I'm actually more impressed by both Navi and Secret than I expected to be. More so by Navi given how shaky they looked yesterday but hey, both are looking in decent shape going into TI.

Alrighty then, draft for game four... Navi is looking just scary if this is a sub 30 minute game. Hell, regardless really.

(EDIT: Well, 18 minutes is less than 30! Grats to Navi on a nice showing indeed.)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually more impressed by both Navi and Secret than I expected to be. More so by Navi given how shaky they looked yesterday but hey, both are looking in decent shape going into TI.

Alrighty then, draft for game four... Navi is looking just scary if this is a sub 30 minute game. Hell, regardless really.
How does 20m sound? Hah

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seems so awkward to watch Na'Vi vs Secret. I don't know who to cheer for. I'm so confused!!