DOTA 2

faille

Molten Core Raider
Mineski seemed to have pretty good all round play but just sucked at the critical team fights which cost them.
They needed to be a bit more aggressive in game 3 and not wait for secret to farm up

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The dota is off the chains. That was a fucking marathon day of games. There is some massively worthy watches today, even if you didn't see them live. LGD/VG could be avoided, at least g1. But Secret Mineski is an incredible 12th/8th place match. Off the hook. And Infamous v Newbie - should be watched for the absolutely incredible balls to the walls pressure by the SA guys. It will be crazy to see what happens in Secret/Inf. My gut says SA has no chance, but man this is a much spicier matchup after the Mineski series.

OG/LGD running it back to winners is absolutely nuts. The Ana-IO banning is absolutely great. Will LGD let them even try?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Buckle up.

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 10.20.48 AM.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, that game 3 of OG/EG turned in a hurry. At like 18 minutes it looked pretty even, but by 22 it was over.

I hadn't planned on watching Secret/Mineski, but I guess I need to now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
No one planned on watching Secret Mineski. During the cast Blitz said "I was concerned I wouldn't have anything to talk about during these games because I expected it to be...well Secret v Mineski. Later Blitz was like "Cap, you have to calm down, Mineski has to calm down...I can't take this" paraphrased with hard quotes though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the way fantasy works if I select all liquid for tomorrow and they end up advancing and playing 2 series its pretty much a guaranteed point boost right?