DOTA 2

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
CM destroyed LGD.cn TWICE today. Once Akke at the bot T1 against alliance, and fluff destroying nerds in the rosh pit.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
We need a youtube compilation of that rosh fight, or the last fight where they rax and say "fuck it, let's throne." But the rosh fight is so far The Play of this tournament.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That game really was insane holy shit.

I'm watching Zenith vs IG right now and lolling at this morphling about to be completely unstoppable

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, it's been almost a year exactly since the last time I saw Morphling this dominate.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Offlane slark is basically like bh, but without the invis. You need to get to lvl 6 before you are actually useful, but a good team will just zone you and you are fucked.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man, it's been almost a year exactly since the last time I saw Morphling this dominate.
Fnatic plays Morphling often and Era gets out of control pretty often too. To be honest, after all the buffs, he's fucking strong. He's not as strong as TI2 obviously, especially the fact Morph costs like 3times more than it used to but he's still fucking strong atm and he can still do the same splitpush replicate bullshit as before, as well as the whole "oh you're a support with less than 1k hp, let me one shot you from 700range" thing. Pretty good hero.

Also glad to see Razor being picked pretty often and actually winning some. I've been waiting for Razor to be recognized for what he is, a pretty fucking good 2nd/3rd core hero that can eventually push hard and has low item reliance while still providing strong damage. If you look at that fight in the rosh pit by Liquid, I mean sure the CM starts fucking everyone up, but you can see Razor ulti shredding magnus apart even before that, while Razor is fucking RPed. Like he kills Magnus with everyone else being disabled, while Magnus has BKB on just after the 2nd RP. Best part? He's also draining Alchemist dry, so Alchemist has 80dmg, and eventually Empower wears off and he has ZERO damage. He does all that shit while being RPed twice.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Just watched the TL vs LGD game, it was 10 minutes until the end of the replay and I was like "How is this stalemate going to end so fast?" Well, now I know, holy crap, dem hooks.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Sucks that TL still has a bo1 to play. The first two rounds sure, but round 3? Hopefully they can ride that high and take out another one of China's best teams.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I want TL to beat IG but as long as TL doesn't get stomped I'll be happy. Watching the post game interviews with TL, they had so many feels. Of course, either way they wont at least $42k . I'm not sure how big of a cut sponsors, taxes and so on take, but hopefully each player gets to pocket at least 5k.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It doesn't matter what place they come in now. TL has gotten so much exposure and will be known as the best American team for a good amount of time. The amount of hype they brought to America will far outweigh the piddly 6-8k they receive.

Is anyone as hyped to see DK vs A as me? IMO, Western DOTA has advanced far passed Eastern DOTA. From the little I've seen of these Eastern teams, DK looks like the strongest Asian team to beat.

bayr_sl

shitlord
That's a pretty big exaggeration, IG has been in a slump for a while and LGD has not at all adapted to the current multi core style and rely way too heavily on Sylar. Navi was beating chinese teams last year. The only difference is Alliance, who are a great team but are not exactly walking over Chinese competition thus far. I would say the regions are much closer in ability this year but not 'far passed'

Top 4 will be 2 chinese and 2 european, down from 3 chinese and 1 european.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Anyone Interested in covering dota2 on junkiesnation.com? Looking for someone to loosely cover the game. Could be one person or 5.

If interested, email me at Draegan@ rerollz.com

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I want TL to beat IG but as long as TL doesn't get stomped I'll be happy. Watching the post game interviews with TL, they had so many feels. Of course, either way they wont at least $42k . I'm not sure how big of a cut sponsors, taxes and so on take, but hopefully each player gets to pocket at least 5k.
There are rumors of TL getting sponsored by Red Bull, which could give them much bigger paycheck than anything below top 2. Team Liquid also doesn't take any cuts from prize money.