DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea just counted, there's almost 120 people in the guild. I'm sure atleast 70-80 are active at some point or another.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
I say all in with bo1 brackets and bo3 final. The are not enough people in any of the brackets to make it skill dependant, just randomize it based on skill level written on google doc.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
my graphics card died hence why I haven't been on in ages, hoping to sort something this weekend

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I play LoL regularly along with Dota and I absolutely hate the forfeiting in LoL. People give up so easily in that game its crazy. I will never support a concede option again. I used to hate that there wasn't a concedes in dota until I realized how much better the games were because of it. The amount of games where people pull through a concede > the games you have trolls.

But just shows that I'm arguing against a guy who clearly doesn't play much dota but thinks he knows the match up well enough to debate it.
You can forfeit in Dota 2. Everyone leaving on the team is a forfeit, no one gets an abandon. Sure, it takes a bit more faith in the other people but the functionality still exists.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
go play some ixdl games and after every game ends in FF after 10 minutes tell me you want a forfeit in dota 2 again... This ain't france, don't surrender.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If I have time and am able to stay up long enough to join, I will be a standby-guy or something or will just watch the games. Im in the vhigh bracket.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm in.

Skill: Normal
Region: North America- West
Type: Random Draft preferred
Format: 1 and done (too complicated otherwise and people get confused/don't show up)

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
120 members, 70 active idk about that, i see the same 10-15 names in the channel all the time, and i see about 10 or so active everyday, and im pretty much on during random times early mornings or late late nights.

fuck if we had 70 members active we should be able to just have inhouses regularly, if you need any sort of help organizing this id be more than happy to help, wanna see our active dota 2 members increase.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Might be a good idea to get some inhouse games going before doing a tournament :> If you can field inhouses easily and often have people sitting out, then by all means do a tournament!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone able to get hot keying the rune spots in dota 2 to work? someone linked a guide on how to do it, followed it didnt work, then i copied over arteezys auto exec, since he has the rune commands in his still didnt work