DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wont help if they dont make it through the group stage. Though Na'vi does historically bounce back when they realize they're shitting the bed.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm really loving Captain's Draft mode lately. No BRs or ching chongs (everyone has spoken the same language), players seem reliable, only 1 asshole so far, and there has only been one 5-stack so far unlike CM. Even my losses have been enjoyable for the most part.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Come to think of it, I havent had a russian or group of chinese on my team in AGES. Did they change something?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God I hate listening to Ayesee.

Dude loves to hear himself talk and never ever shuts up. Merlini just sounds bored as fuck having to talk to him. Nothing entertaining, funny etc ever.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Why would you listen to that when you have DreamLeague? 2GD+Bruno+Draskyl+PyrionFlax are unmatched.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
EG vs VP - EG is slow sieging VP's top and bottom simultaneously. At least 3 times now, they've launched an all-out attack on the melee rax, gotten it to half hp or maybe lower, then it fully regens before the next engagement. With the new patch removing regen from ranged raxes, wouldn't it make more sense to kill off the ranged rax to force ranged megas and prevent all your progress from being undone through regen over and over? It seems to obvious to me but they keep launching their necro minions at the melee and feeding gold to VP. I realize melee is preferable in general, but this seems like a case where ranged makes a lot more sense.

Now EG is actively throwing so all bets are off.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Yeah that was a legendary throw. Mid lane down, t3 top and bottom down, all lanes pushed, and remaining melee raxes at half hp, then fast forward 2 minutes and they are against mega creeps.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
That site hasn't been updated since July sadly.

You play 4+1, but when you try to initiate a fight at rosh, VP simply moves out of the pit and catches your 1 Weaver alone, because he was coming in from the other side and proceeds to tear him apart, then you run all 4 of your heroes into their base ... What the fuck?!

Also why was Nyx building Bkb ? Dagon would let him at least kill something and odds of him getting 2 rotations were slim already.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea that was retarded, and I agree if they had simply just zerged the range rax it would have really made pushing out to even do rosh hard for VP since lanes would be in their favor everywhere and pushing in. Just feeding necro minions and brute forcing the melee rax wasnt working, all they had to do was be patient.

And weaver getting caught out alone was very derp-y.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
After playing DOTA2 for the past week, I feel like it's a condensed 40 minutes MMO experience. It accurately captures the ragequits and Tommy Tryhards.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I was just in a solo queue game. Game starts going badly for us, then 3 people disconnect simultaneously. I checked their steam profiles and they are all from Peru. After we lost I made sure my settings were indeed solo queue when alone. Someone solve this mystery. Did the entire country of Peru lose internet and 3 of them happened to be in my game?

I'm not sure, I've seen the same thing twice. It seems like a large number of Peru players losing there connection to NA servers is something that would occur rarely just by chance. There could be three in the same game on the same team.

If you really wanted to know look at their past games and see if they play together.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I was spectating a game recently where 3 or 4 people on one team all disconnected at the exact same time. No idea what country they were in, though.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Tryhards.
Love when people use that term, means you are vastly outplaying them
biggrin.png

Nutron_sl

shitlord
merlini just talked for 1 minute 4 seconds without ayesee saying a word.

The world I thought I lived in doesn't exist anymore!

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
God I hate listening to Ayesee.

Dude loves to hear himself talk and never ever shuts up. Merlini just sounds bored as fuck having to talk to him. Nothing entertaining, funny etc ever.
Supposedly he has some radio/broadcast background, so he probably learned to just fill space :/

More annoying to me is Clairvoyance, half of what he says is nonsensical (constantly misuses words) and continually contradicts what he said mere moments before.