DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sent, I don't play dota though, or at least I haven't in like a year other than fucking around in bot games or ability draft.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All the same I'm a terrible and willing to learn from anyone who obviously knows more than me. Try and join the rerolled guild on DOTA2 and we can stack. Rethan already berated me in the ways of how to initiate with shadow blade DK.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Navi drafting BM/Lesh/Bloodseeker/Tinker/Rubbick vs EG's SF/Wisp/Puck/Veno/Treant

Next level drafts, yo

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Think Navi's draft is a bit outside meta but not too much, Bloodseeker is a really good hero now too and completely fucking shit on puck if he even shows up close. Beastmaster is way underrated atm, especially with his fucking buffs. Bitch can summon 2pigs and 2eagles, shit's crazy strong.

calla_sl

shitlord
All the same I'm a terrible and willing to learn from anyone who obviously knows more than me. Try and join the rerolled guild on DOTA2 and we can stack. Rethan already berated me in the ways of how to initiate with shadow blade DK.
rolf sounds like you're already a veteran

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
But he also won against EG with it and was fairly dominating.

Also fuck NAR for having the Na'Vi emblem in the score shit, so fucking confusing, they need a Na'Vi US new emblem.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Twitch chat hitting all new levels of retard. I don't understand why people keep spamming things over and over. Fucking mob mentality in twitch makes a Muslim riot look like an enlightened crowd. Also rtz's douche baggery makes ee look like a decent guy

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure whether Tinker's rise is due to his immortal item or that pros finally got bored of playing braindead mids like OD, DK, Razor or Viper... Still, makes the games look pretty fresh.

Twitch chat is something you avoid at all costs.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just went from 4.6k to 4.3k in 2 days. There are so many retards in the ~4.5k range it's unbelievable, I either get a really good team and crush or a few mouth breathers who just feed the slark/morph/invoker on the other team.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just went from 4.6k to 4.3k in 2 days. There are so many retards in the ~4.5k range it's unbelievable, I either get a really good team and crush or a few mouth breathers who just feed the slark/morph/invoker on the other team.
Time to join your friends and guildies in another game maybe !

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
i like this setup of the summit, its got a real homey, homestory cup feeling to it.
It's too 'homey' for me; from Merlini saying gay slurs, to some woman bitching at them because 'you took my drink!' in the middle of a cast, I mean, very unprofessional.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
LD interview with XBOCT is pretty good, if you think this is unprofessional, you need to get that stick out of your ass.

"I go with two bottles of whisky to the pool..."

"You mean Red Bull"

Yes, Red Bull."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate the amount of downtime it seems like every DOTA tournament has between sets