DOTA 2

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Is there anywhere that discloses or discusses specifics of how much these competitive players actually get paid? I mean truly in their pockets and not belonging to the team or some franchised entity.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, almost all contracts are private.

The most of this stuff you see is from random interviews with players that say too much or when that dipshit "manager" of Speed Gaming (Now Cloud 9) posted their contracts online. I'm sure you can find it via google. But that's just for a trash organization like Speed, not a top tier one like Navi, EG, Fnatic, etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh yeah I suck at math, but that sounds about right. Last time someone revealed the contracts(think it was Empire contracts? Or maybe Na'Vi when Ars Art or Artsyle quit after TI), the team basically counts as a 6th player and takes that from the wins. Not sure how the situation with Fear was, I assume he only took a smaller part. 500/6 is 83k, remove the taxes from that which I'm sure are pretty heavy and possibly a smaller Fear cut(he might be paid out of the EG part though) and that sounds about right.

Obviously EG might have different contracts but yeah.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
EG always had ridiculous salaries for their players so they might be more willing to take prize money, I remember HuK talking about how he made over 6 figures, which is fucking absurd.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Thanks to all the TI cunts who have made this game boring as fuck. Tired of seeing DP, NP, Shadow Shaman, Chen, Leshrac or some other type of push hero every single game. Pretty much forced to play solo because when I play with friends we play for fun while the other team is trying to win $5m.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You see a lot of Chen in your games ?!

PPD just said on his strem he made around $130k from TI after taxes and team cuts, which is pretty sweet money.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
So 400 games later and I'm starting to feel like I can pick items based upon the game a lot better. I got stuck on a carry abbadon in captains draft on a team with no push and no reliable stuns(lol 2k mmr CD). Built a mjolnir and abysal blade and Gg we win!!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If Puppey and Kuro leave Navi, I don't have a team to root for anymore
frown.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goblak said he was going to be in Na'vi on his stream or some shit, so who knows. Puppey leaving would be good for the team imo, but losing Kuroky would suck because hes by far the better drafter of the two imo. Seeing 430 on DK would be crazy too, should be a crazy week as the dust settles.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Did they change being able to leave without penalty if you have a leaver before 5 minutes? Had a guy d/c at 4:30 and after his abandon we could not leave without also getting an abandon. Pretty horseshit that we had to afk for 10 minutes because of it. Luckily the guys on the other team were nice and just pushed or else it could have been well over 10 minutes of twiddling my thumbs.